5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY TOP
Published 24 months ago by susie24

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very supportive
This was delivered promptly and looks fine but was absolutely useless when doing any kind of vigorous exercise. Fine for gentle work but definately not supportive enough for high impact work (especially if you take a larger cup size).
Published on 14 Aug 2012 by M Sloan

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVELY TOP, 25 Sep 2012
This review is from: Lonsdale Crop Top Ladies (Apparel)
I bought this item not for doing sport particularly but for the sheer comfort of this bra top, I have always had problems with bras riding up under the arms and back, digging in by the end of the day leaving sore ridges etc, till I found these they are perfect don't ride up they stay in place and are so comfortable for every day use, I was so impressed with these I have since bought one in every colour they sell, the good thing about these you order them in your bra size, so you know they will fit instead of wondering small medium or large which one will fit, so if you are looking for a really comfy bra don't be but off because it is classed as a sports bra, if like me you have probelms with comfort then these are the bras for you..

5.0 out of 5 stars Good top, 21 May 2012
This review is from: Lonsdale Crop Top Ladies (Apparel)
This is a good top, it is comfortable and didn't cost the earth. It offers support while playing sports. And comes in many colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, pretty, 19 Sep 2012
This review is from: Lonsdale Crop Top Ladies (Apparel)
Lets be honest, this offers zero functionality as a bra besides an additional layer of clothing. I believe they market as a top or as a bra. I bought it as a bra as I like to be more covered up at the gym so I wouldn't wear it only as a crop top. I guess it was more of an impulse buy cause the colors were just too pretty :D.

Now if you put a real bra underneath then wear this over it, you are in business.But since i wear it as a bra and it offers little support (I'm a 34D), I wear it strictly for when I am weight training as attempting to do any kind of jumping in this is a recipe for disaster.

I got it in a fluorescent pink and let me tell you, its absolutely gorgeous to look at. Pity I don't just wear this alone with no other top cause it is just about the prettiest thing I have ever seen. Trust me on this one.

So I give it 5 stars if you want a cheap, very pretty bra/top to knock around in. I cant complain much cause the price was excellent and you did at least get what you paid for :) OK, with the hot color... maybe a little more than what you paid for :D

Actually come to think of it, it fits exactly like my Champion sports bra which I always thought was a waste in the support department besides all the fancy marketing. Wish I had found this sooner and saved myself the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this sports bra, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Lonsdale Crop Top Ladies (Apparel)
I only buy Lonsdale sports bras, they are comfy to wear, fit really well as it is actually based on the size of your chest.
Only thing i would recommend is if you have a large chest, wear a normal bra underneath this (i do this) and then you are fully supported :)

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very supportive, 14 Aug 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars every woman should have one, 8 Oct 2012
This review is from: Lonsdale Crop Top Ladies (Apparel)
Bought to use as a sports bra, ordered a size too small as its described as a crop top and wanted to make sure it does the job. And hopefully to keep it fitting as the weight hopefully comes off! Its been a perfect buy, very supportive but also stretchy and comfy, especially for the price. Washes well too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Very comfortable

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Lonsdale Crop Top Ladies (Apparel)
This bra top is comfortable to wear, gives better support than I thought it would and gives a good line under clothes, no bulging round straps! washed well too.

5.0 out of 5 stars crop top bra, 28 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lonsdale Crop Top Ladies (Apparel)
Lonsdale, well done. Brilliant fit. Just what a sports bra should be like. Stops the boob bounce yet is really comfy. If you have big boobs would highly recommend. No fall out. !

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 25 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lonsdale Crop Top Ladies (Apparel)
This is perfect for gym and physical just exercising, good fit to wear as a top or bra. Would reccommend as the price is great too

Lonsdale Crop Top Ladies