5.0 out of 5 stars Great series
I was not born when Remmington Steele was first released. This and series one were bought as a present for my mam who loved the show and not to mention mr brosnan. We now have a girls night every Friday watching Mr Steele and Miss Holt I'm now a fan myself and live in hope the rest of the seasons will be brought out in region 2
Published 14 months ago by Miss Kay Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present
Published 11 months ago by June Mathieson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 14 Sep 2013
This review is from: "Remington Steele - Best Of" - 25 Episodes from all four Seasons on 7 Discs - Region 2 Box-Set - Import - Audio: English (DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 15 Feb 2014
One of my favourite TV series.I enjoy myself each time I watch it but it is very difficult to find it for countries "region2",so I bought the best of I can watch in my country,I find it is very good but too short probably because I am very fan.

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing episodes, 3 Jan 2014
This only includes episodes up to the middle of Season 4 so it is a disappointment. I had expected to see the last as well as the first episodes. The text 'from all 4 seasons' is misleading because, for people like me who had forgotten/do not know that there was a Season 5, it implies the whole programme is covered. Watching episodes that only go up to half way through the pentultimate season is frustrating. What happened in the end?????

3.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 12 Dec 2013
This was bought as a Christmas present for my work colleague who is French and mentioned she liked Pierce Brosnan and loved Remington Steele. She does not use the internet for purchases and could not get Remington Steele DVD's in the shops. As it is a present I do not know about the quality of this product. Packaging is in German and English so I am hoping it will play okay in the UK.

1.0 out of 5 stars I purchased this early July but unfortunately only tried playing ..., 4 Sep 2014
I purchased this early July but unfortunately only tried playing it today. Maybe I'm missing something but despite numerous attempts to get the dialogue in English I have been unsuccessful. Unfortunately 30 day returns period has expired so can't return it.