5.0 out of 5 stars Highest quality pads
These are exceptional quality cotton pads, they are nice and thick and very absorbent, so removing makeup or applying lotions is a breeze. They also come in a drawstring bag. I would buy them again, highly recommended.
Published 8 months ago by Jason

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as they were and amazon price is ridiculous!
Published 26 days ago by a reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Highest quality pads, 12 Jan 2014
This review is from: Simply Gentle Organic Cotton - Pack of 100 Pads (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 15 Aug 2013
I liked this cotton pads because they are quite compact so when I use them they don't leave any fluff on my face and don't get soggy when I apply some tonic water on them.,

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, 3 April 2013
I feel it is the best cotton I've ever used in UK. and the material is remarkably soft and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 7 Mar 2013
I like how these are the type of cotton pads which aren't sewn at the sides, you can rip them in to two parts to last longer if you want them to. Others may prefer the other version, but I don't. It has the usual standard size so it lasts a fair while.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 3 Mar 2013
Excellent quality pads and very soft, I struggle to find these in the shops and they are really good value for money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as they were and amazon price is ridiculous!, 23 Aug 2014
I was really impressed by these initially and have bought several packets but the last couple seemed to be slightly less in quality. I would describe them as a bit more fluffy, which I personally don't like and is why I stopped using cotton wool. I will continue to use them though for now as they are the best ones I've found and I like that they're organic. The current price on amazon of over £5 though is ridiculous; I'll be going elsewhere!!

5.0 out of 5 stars these dont fall apart, unlike my last relationship, 20 Jun 2014
Lee E (Warrington, Cheshire, WA UK) - See all my reviews
these dont fall apart, unlike my last relationship... just the ticket for getting make up off ya face guys, or egg

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 17 Jun 2014
Freda Breeds (Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
These cotton pads were good value for money, but unfortunately if needed for removing make up, etc they are not especially big. I personally prefer them a bit bigger, but overall they are good cotton pads and lasted well

4.0 out of 5 stars Goog cotton pads, 1 Jun 2014
I like these cotton pads, I use these with eye make up remover and nail vanish, and they don't leave any bits of cotton after like someone said.. I am pleased with my purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and soft, 13 May 2014
Really liked these cotton pads, really nice quality. Reasonable price too but unfortunately it doesn't beat the price of them in Sainsbury's (you can get pack of 80 cotton wool pads for 50p!) would buy though if money wasn't so much of an issue.

Simply Gentle Organic Cotton - Pack of 100 Pads