on 3 March 2012
Im going to try to give a quick and hopefully helpful review of my experience with this product. As you have looked or concidered this product like myself im sure you have read alot on different ways to loose weight so hopefully this can help you decide if this is for you.

I got this product for losing that last (hard to get rid of) few kgs of fat around my abs and stomach for that 6 pack look, i am 20 and athletic and have found this product has really helped, push my body to lose that last little bit.
I used them 3 times a day on an empty stomach as instructed, along with a weights and cardio workout program 3-4 times a week. However the most important factor has been changing my diet to 4-5 smaller high protein meals, which just undercuts my bodies energy needs. I didn't have to starve myself too just had to say no to crisps and chocolate on occasions.

I would like to point out it is hard work, alot of meal and time planning but i didn't have to kill myself to do this, this wasn't a extreme lifestyle change, as this i was able to study at uni and have a normal social life. Within roughly a month and a half i lost roughly 3kgs. And i have been very impressed with the small changes made and how these pills have helped. Especially compared to the extreme diets and exercise plans i have read about online that you are told to do to loose weight.

Whether or not this was totally down to the pills i don't know, however even the thought i had paid for them and had to take them, made me more aware of timing of taking them and when and what to eat. Which if is a placebo effect doesn't really matter because i still lost the weight.

Heres some points i wanted to know before i bought.
I found as a very light sleeper this product has NO effect on my sleep at all.
Also i found that i had no affect on my stomach or bowels (no real change or pain) which similar product i have read do.

I would definately recommend this product even as a if it was just for the placebo effect or making you actually think more about what your doing. My biggest worry before buying was any side effects which i personally have found to be none. (As everyone is different i cannot comment for the whole population).
Also i bought this book Men's Body Sculpting - 2nd Edition which has really changed my attitude to working out and really helped.
on 13 May 2012
I bought the caffeine free version having previously used the original version to cut up. They took a couple of days extra to kick in but are much better without the caffeine rush for me personally. Will buy again.
on 7 July 2016
Use this as part of my weight loss program, ideal for me as caffeine free as I have a caffeine allergy. You take 3 tablets a day to help the fat burn process. Only downside is the smell of the pills. No after taste. Quite expensive another downside.
on 26 March 2013
been on these for over 9 weeks and lost 3 stone you cant go wrong with them unlike some others I have tried
on 2 September 2014
I have used this product before, and if used with the right amount of diet and fitness can be very effective. Definitely recommend this to anyone trying to seriously get in shape!
on 30 July 2013
The best you can get....

I combine this with the Promax Diet and CLA-1000 and by god it works!

One point to note - I am a big coffee drinker and the extra caffeine in the promax diet is enough. The normal thermobol is rammed with caffeine and even for a 'hardcore' coffee/espresso man like me, its too much. Go for this one, and you can take them at any time and not worry about being up all night.
on 29 May 2014
Brilliant item even better than the version with caffeine as leads to a longer smoother more effective workout at the gym.
on 14 June 2015
My advise. Just work on your meals and exercise as normal. I personally didn't see any benefit from using these.
This does exactly what it says. Unlike some of the other reviewers, I'm not trying to lose just the last few pounds. I tried a sample pack of another product which was caffeinated and got a horrible buzz from it. This had put me off trying the normal Thermobol however this caffeine free version has helped me to lose much more weight and to lower my body fat. Obviously I'm eating healthily too and exercising but I'm doing nothing I wasn't doing before so this moved out of that plateau period
on 2 December 2015
It does seem to help with the hunger (I'm not sure if it is psychosomatic or actually works!) only bad thing about these tablets they smell very strong so leave a strange after taste.