5.0 out of 5 stars Fab
Published on 10 Dec. 2012 by sucettera

1.0 out of 5 stars Not happy as both sets of instructions are in German or ...
Have no idea what to do with it as its a foreign version and not the UK one shown in the picture. Not happy as both sets of instructions are in German or French and as I speak neither it's a tad difficult to read what the times are etc. not happy at all!!!!!
Published 8 months ago by Mrs. N. DURRANT

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 10 Dec. 2012
This review is from: JML Doctor Power Oven Cleaner
Always had problems getting my oven and racks clean. Spend hours scrubbing with all sorts of products. This did the trick amazingly well, however I dud leave overnight. Laid the racks flat in the bag and kept turning and all the residue came off, just washed and rinsed the racks and they were like new. Also used the other half of the gel on the oven, using an old sponge for the back and sides. Also left this overnight. I was astonished at the result. My only disappointment was that the back and sides were not completely spotless like the oven bottom but I think this is due to the forces of gravity not holding the gel rather than a fault with the product. Have already bought my next lot. I don't often bother with reviews but am so pleased with this product that I couldn't help myself!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars effective by repute, 3 Aug. 2012
This review is from: JML Doctor Power Oven Cleaner
I purchased this product on my wife's behalf and to be honest have not used it myself. However, she tells me the it worked really well, and she is a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to cleaning. So I must endorse this product heartily perhaps I'll clean the oven myself next time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shocked at the price., 22 Mar. 2013
This review is from: JML Doctor Power Oven Cleaner
I only bought this product yesterday so haven't used it yet, but I'm sure it's very good judging by the reviews here. I was so shocked by the price (£7.98 with p&p) that I wanted to let people know you can get this in Sainsbury's right now for £2.50, half price. So for the cost of one here, you can get three from Sainsbury's, but great offers like this don't last long so I'm off now to get more.
Hope this review was helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars SPARKLING OVER RACKS!, 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: JML Doctor Power Oven Cleaner
Amazing results on the oven shelves, never seen them so clean since the over was new. Not quite so successful on the over floor, and I had to re-do it with another produce as I had used all the JML one for the first attempt. Would use it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Power packed, 25 Jun. 2012
ACB(swansea) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: JML Doctor Power Oven Cleaner
This is not a hyped product.It does the job that is written on the packet. Easy to use in gel form. Follow the instructions. Leave overnight. The gel is easily removed leaving that 'just bought' appearance. It comes with gloves and a bag for shelf-cleaning. Leaves Mr Muscle looking for the gym. Great product for doing up the dirty work of cooking. Marvellous.

5.0 out of 5 stars It actually works!, 10 Sept. 2011
This review is from: JML Doctor Power Oven Cleaner
I did not expect this product to be any better than the other oven cleaners, but I have to say that although I didn't much like the idea of putting the bars in the bag , in just over 1 1/2 hours they rinsed off clean!
It also worked inside the oven removing 10 year old deposits with no trouble at all, and in a shorter time than I expected.A good pair of marigolds is essential for safety, this stuff is strong, but it really does work without a nasty smell.Worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Will never use a spray again, 8 April 2013
This review is from: JML Doctor Power Oven Cleaner
Can't believe struggled for years with sprays that make little impact without repeated spraying. This works a treat though one of my tray inserts did go from silver to browny grey so had to dispose of it but it is not missed. Works well on all my over trays and racks.

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job well, 9 Mar. 2013
This review is from: JML Doctor Power Oven Cleaner
Does as it says- although chemicals must be super strong so worry about damaging kitchen work tops etc. Please with how clean it got the oven. The shelves in the bags were very clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and very effective oven rack and glass cleaner., 17 Jan. 2015
This review is from: JML Doctor Power Oven Cleaner
Great for really burnt on grease on oven racks and oven door glass as the overnight soak in the supplied re-sealable bag gets into every nook and cranny removing all but the very thickest spots of carbonised grease (one should perhaps clean them more often!). It also does enamelled roasting dishes and even Pyrex ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not great, 27 Feb. 2013
This review is from: JML Doctor Power Oven Cleaner
It cleans well half of a stains really ,so harder clean stains u will need to do it second time ..that's just my opinion ,but it cleans fine ..

JML Doctor Power Oven Cleaner