5.0 out of 5 stars Magic for allergy sufferers - and it actually works
I don't know where we would be without Bio D
Both the liquid & the powder work and they don't smell and aren't prohibitively expensive.
They save us a fortune in electricity as before we discovered them we were double washing clothes to remove residues!
Things like their multi surface cleaner & their glass cleaner are good too.
Published on 16 Nov. 2012 by Jan LB

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't remove stains
Published 2 months ago by Cam

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic for allergy sufferers - and it actually works, 16 Nov. 2012
I don't know where we would be without Bio D
Things like their multi surface cleaner & their glass cleaner are good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars and to wash my dirty dog-walking, muddy jeans, 24 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Bio D Concentrated Laundry Liquid 5 litre (Grocery)
I have long been a huge fan of Bio-D products but held off buying the laundry liquid as the smell (or lack of) put me off (in the bottle it smells a bit plasticky). However, I took the plunge and haven't looked back. I have used it in several washes now, and to wash my dirty dog-walking, muddy jeans, and found that it performs just as well as a leading make of biological liquid I was using, but better because of its eco-friendly and cruelty-free credentials. The smell disappears on the clothes as soon as the cycle is finished and instead of a manufactured chemical smell hanging around, they just smell 'clean' (after all, clean washing shouldn't really smell of anything, we are just used to these strong perfumes that are used in most supermarket washing powders and liquids!). I use it with Bio D's fabric conditioner (unscented) and add a few drops of essential oils just to give my washing a feint floral smell, but other than that I am as happy as ever with Bio D products. Well done guys and thank you :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't remove stains, 26 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Bio D Concentrated Laundry Liquid 5 litre (Grocery)
I love the washing up liquid from Bio D, but I am disappointed by this laundry liquid. If our clothes are just smelly this washes them just fine, but if our clothes are actually dirty this doesn't shift the dirt. This is particularly noticeable on white clothing, whether they are on a low or high temperature wash. In desperation I put them back in for a second load using Bio D washing up liquid, which cleaned them better than the laundry liquid. Since then I've washed all our whites using the washing up liquid & they've come out fine - so that's my choice for our washing machine now, it's half the price of this too!

UPDATE: April 2015
Since my original review I've tried Ecoleaf washing powder (never again) and now use Ecover laundry liquid, which I purchase in Sainsburys as it's much cheaper there than online - currently on offer for £3.50 for 1.5L (so I've stocked up!), normal price £5.00. For me Ecover is the best one that suits my family!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for my sons eczema! great product recommend, 9 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Bio D Concentrated Laundry Liquid 5 litre (Grocery)
Love this product 100% will be buying again when I eventually run out of this 5litre bottle! fits nicely in my slot next to washing machine

2.0 out of 5 stars Feeble liquid doesn't shift stains, 26 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Bio D Concentrated Laundry Liquid 5 litre (Grocery)
The environmental credentials of this product are outstanding! It's probably the most ethical detergent on the market. I want to like it, but it just doesn't get the dirt off my clothes. There's no perfume either, so if you try to dry clothes naturally in a line, they soon smell bad and you have to wash them all over again!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great scent free detergent, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Bio D Concentrated Laundry Liquid 5 litre (Grocery)
I've been using this for years, this stuff is great as it's not scented and is good for people with sensitive skin. Downside is that it's not so great at removing some stains at lower temperatures so I find I'm often using warmer washes to get the same results as a household name detergent.
Little bit disappointed with this particular batch as it looks like it froze in storage/transit and has become lumpy as a result

5.0 out of 5 stars exceptional performance and amazing value and no harm to animals or the enviroment, 18 July 2014
Ms. M. Scull "Muriel" (Jersey, Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bio D Concentrated Laundry Liquid 5 litre (Grocery)
British priduct, exceptional performance and amazing value and no harm to animals or the enviroment. Super range that is a winner everytime, would not return to mainstream brands, highly recomnended.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a great product with no chemical perfume lingering in your wash, 26 July 2014
This review is from: Bio D Concentrated Laundry Liquid 5 litre (Grocery)
Arrived next day!! I use in conjunction with soda crystals in my machine.Will never use the supermarket laundry products again.It is a great product with no chemical perfume lingering in your wash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with it though, 3 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Bio D Concentrated Laundry Liquid 5 litre (Grocery)
Works well, find it helpful to add a bit of Bio D bleach to help with stains. Happy with it though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Bio D Concentrated Laundry Liquid 5 litre (Grocery)
Excellent. All round great product. Eco friendly. Good price. Good performance.

Bio D Concentrated Laundry Liquid 5 litre