Size: Medium|Colour: Black/Pink|Change
Price:£29.99+ £4.99 shipping

on 21 June 2015
Purchased these at the same time as some full length compression tights, they come up tiny - a medium in the thermal lined version fitted me perfectly, and I was delighted with them....though expensive, they were brilliant, these, on the other hand are VERY small, so small that they only reach just under my kneecap, and bite in to the top of my calf/lower knee. the label stitching was undoing when they arrived, and the skins label is peeling off. I have given them to a skinny 12 year old daughter of a friend, and they fit her fine. Would definitely NOT recommend spending the money on these, they are a rip off, buy cheaper leggings or buy from a source that you can be sure is genuine.
on 14 February 2013
Before ordering these I went on to the Skins website which has a tool for working out what size you need to order. I was sceptical when it said an X Small, but assumed they knew their sizing better than I did - I should have gone with my instincts as they were minute. I'd suggest go a size up as they are genuinely like a second skin and the material is exceptionally thin. I returned these - am thinking of buying a small, but will probably find a store that sells them and try them on first.
on 29 March 2014
I have the long leggings and shorts in the Skins A200 range and love them. They can go see through if you get caught running in the rain. They are a snug fit but they need to be to work. They have helped with my sciatica and also helping my muscles to recover from long marathon training runs. Feel great on.
on 12 April 2013
An excellent item that has a great fit and are noticeably durable. My second pair I've purchased. Fast delivery. Great thanks! Have recommended to a friend.
on 7 June 2013
Very very good! Love wearing them will definitely buy some more!! :). Exercise definitely feels a lot easier and my muscles do recover quicker. Brilliant!
on 6 February 2016
Received these the other day, wore them for the first time today to a fitness class. Got home and found out the seam had ripped at the back and created a big hole in the most inappropriate place!! I am absolutely mortified!! Cannot believe this has happened within the first wear of normal exercise!! I have another pair of A200 Skins (from their site), the same size and never had any problems with them! Genuinely feel that these are not Skins as are fairly see through and clearly very poorly made!!!
on 14 May 2014
I always wear skins and this pair were at the best price i could find. Excellent service - quick and efficient.
on 3 May 2014
I was skeptical before I bought these, but I have found them to be supportive to my muscles and very comfortable on long runs. My quads and hamstrings don't ache nearly as much as they used to, and this seems to have led to me not picking up so many strains in my calf muscles either.
They were also protective when I fell and scraped and ripped every part of my legs not covered by these leggings. Would highly recommend them.
on 10 October 2014
These are fantastic for any exercise. I am not a runner, but I use them for hiking and when walking the Camino. They look great and are very comfortable. They look very small when you get them, but I found that they stretched quite a bit. I'm a size UK 8/10 and the small was perfect for me.
on 22 January 2016
As other reviews said these are pretty see through which would only get worse as they wear. Good thing is using their chart they fit perfectly but then I just didn't want to go and buy a pair of shorts to wear over teh tiop of them when what I was loosking for was a pair of capris