5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product reasonably priced
Published on 3 Jan. 2013 by lorraine gagen

3.0 out of 5 stars First impressions of compression
I am in two minds about these things. They do the job nicely, expensive but they do work if you get the correct size so for that they are brilliant. I am pretty small and length wise they are perfect and really comfortable to wear. However what I have noticed is that the stitching on the outside of these does snag very easily and as for durability the jury is still out...
Published 25 days ago by actiongirl5

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product reasonably priced, 3 Jan. 2013
Really good product thats reasonably priced. I am currently training for a marathon and have really noticed the difference once I started using my skins I can definately run for longer before my muscles get fatigued. One point to note is that you must get the correct size for your height shape and weight for these to work properly so you need to refer to the skins website to find this out and don't assume that you will need the same size in both top and bottoms as it doesn't work like that

Highly recommended for any endurance runner

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely running tights, recommended, 15 Sept. 2014
Quality fabric, good stitching and very well made. These tights fit very well, flattering design and are comfortable to wear with no unsightly creases in the wrong places (crotch) like some other tights I've had the misfortune of buying in the past. I wasn't sure about the sizing and did consult the Skins website however chose to size up as I usually find compression tights too tight for me. I'm a pear shaped 5'3" and a UK size 10 (55kg), perhaps this is why compression tights are usually a little on the too tight side as I don't have very slim thighs in comparison to the rest of me. I ordered the Medium size and they are a perfect fit, the leg length is good and would comfortably suit someone a little taller than me too. I'm very pleased with these and would definitely buy again if I need to replace them. The seller gets five stars from me too, I ordered on a Saturday and they were delivered Sunday morning. Great service and a great product, thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for those with P.O.T.S., 18 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Skins A200 Long Women's Compression Tights (Apparel)
I ordered these as I have POTS and needed compression tights not stockings
As they were reduced to £19.99 i thought I would try them.. Although I dont usually like anything tight or even resembling tight around my waist I found these quite tolerable to wear all day. Pay attention to the sizing as it is important, if you buy them a bit too big, they will not work properly.
I find that when I use these, my blackouts are of decreased severity. It doesn't stop them, but they seem to be less intense and less frequent.
They are comfortable and flattering, even for those of us who have 3 children and a bit of a belly.
They are not thin, and when you bend over, they are not see through, and no-one can see your underwear like with some cheap versions.
That said, they are tight fitting so I always wear a long top or tunic with them, and often wear them under skirts instead of tights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top tights!, 6 Dec. 2014
Bought for my teenage daughter and have had no complaints! These are her third pair of skins and they last much better than the more expensive nike pair I bought last year. She trains at least 4 times per week so they are always in the washing machine and are dry almost instantly. Highly recommend :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Skins A200 tights, 8 May 2013
Very comfy and perfect fit. Great for running and exercise classes. Best for Summer but can wear in Winter although not specifically thermal.

5.0 out of 5 stars () I love my Karrimor's but these 'Skins' are quite unique when ..., 1 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Skins A200 Long Women's Compression Tights (Apparel)
I have been wearing my skins in-between wearing my Karrimor tights and I must say that I think that they are the 'Bee's Knees." For one thing they only cost me £20 (unfortunately the price shot up shortly after I purchased them; I would have bought more otherwise:() I love my Karrimor's but these 'Skins' are quite unique when it comes to keeping you 'cool' and at a constant and even temperature. I wouldn't have a clue about if and how well the 'compression' aspect of them was working but I have sustained no injuries and suffer little strains or pains these days so maybe they are helping. They 'wick' moisture as in sweat, from your skin. no doubt but if it rains you will get wet so don't expect miracles!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for long runs, 19 May 2013
This review is from: Skins A200 Long Women's Compression Tights (Apparel)
Love these trousers for running, tight but feel great and super for long runs. Also great in all weather conditions Great for aiding recovery in muscles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love these!, 14 Mar. 2014
Best running leggings I have ever owned.

For some reason when I put them on they seem to contain magic & I suddenly feel great & look really good (yes I definitely have been tempted to wear these for general use & just pretend I've been exercising)!! I know I'm not the only person to say this so trust me, it's true!

I have a number of different pairs of running leggings ranging from medium price (Nike, Adidas etc) to more expensive (Salomon etc) & these are by far & above my favourite pair.

I didn't have the guide to help me choose which size to buy so went for a Small (I'm a size 4/6). On the packet when I checked I'm actually very clearly a XS but the Small fits me fine.

I wear these for running, kickboxing, boot camp & very likely mud runs in the near future. I am not even joking when I say that I get excited about exercising now as it's an excuse to wear these! Seriously, if you are struggling for motivation to get fit or exercise BUY THESE!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great leggings, 21 Feb. 2015
I've never worn skins before but after buying my first pair I doubt I'll buy anything other than skins, it's a good idea to check what size you need on the skins website, I did this and they fit perfect. Delivery was excellent as usual very happy girl 😃

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough and comfortable, 28 July 2014
Got these for Mudrunner and they stood up to the ordeal very well. Dried quickly after being soaked through and I am sure my legs would have been far more achy afterwards without them. They aren't cheap but are very good value for the quality. I felt really comfortable in them, they are very supportive. I was told you need to put them on carefully and not over pull them or you will damage the support material. Thoroughly recommend them. I am 5'4 and size 10/12 and the M size is a good fit for me.