Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Prime Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Listen with Prime Shop now Shop Kindle Shop now

Size: X-Large|Colour: Black / Black|Change

on 24 February 2013
The inner fleecy layer has made a noticeable difference for me in terms of warmth. I have these in the non-thermal version and it is really worth getting the thermals if you like keeping your legs warm (mind you, I see people running in shorts in freezing temperatures, so you may be hardier than I am!).
These are also really well-made - the seams along the "inner side" of the legs do not run all the way up (it splits into an extended gusset) so that the seams don't rub against each other causing wear.
I can't speak to the science behind compression tights but I like the way they feel. Having worn both kinds of tights for running, I prefer the supportive, "held together" feel of compression tights now.
on 16 December 2013
Extremely happy with these compression tights. Started wearing them immediately for training and I do feel they help recovery and ease muscle soreness afterwards. I am normally a size 8 and just under 5'3" and the size S was perfect - though if you are tall they be short for you. I now want to get another pair.
on 13 July 2013
As a rower, warm legs are kind of important! I have ridiculously poor circulation, and still come off the river freezing in the height of winter, but these really do make a difference and I can't recommend them highly enough. They are super comfy and the fleece lining is a godsend. Worth every penny.
on 8 January 2013
These thermal tights are fantastic and a perfect fit. At first they may feel a little tight but this is how they are supposed to feel and when running feel so comfortable, so comfortable never want to take them off. I run early in the morning when the weather is at times -3 and these tights keep me feeling warm and comfortable.
on 31 October 2015
These tights feel great on. They don't ride down from the waist as some do and they feel supportive. I've been wearing these at around 10 degrees and they're not too hot. They do come up short in the leg - partly why I love them - I'm only five foot one and they just reach the ankle. If you're tall, I think they'd be 7/8 tights.
on 28 December 2014
Pros
Comfy
Warm
Enable me to run in extremely cold weather.
Good compression.
Cons
I am 5ft3 and weigh 59kg. I usually wear an 8 or 10. I already have some 3/4 length skins in a small which are great so I bought a small size. They are a lovely tight fit which you want for compression tights but they are short even for someone as short as me! If you are taller than 5ft5 they will probably only come to you ankle bone.
The first time I wore them the double gusset chaffed me and I have never experienced chaffing from any pair of tights in 3 years of running. After washing I haven't had that problem again.
on 7 January 2016
Nice and warm thermals - the fit is larger than the A200 (non thermal version) and as such doesnt feel so compression fitting. If you already have the A200 non thermal version you may wish to buy aa size smaller in the thermal version. Having said that - quite snug and fleecier inner feel. A good addition to winter kit. However if this is your first pair of skins and was trying to decide... Thermal or not? I would go for non thermal... As they could be used all year, seem more compression fitting, and so far this winter it just hasnt got cold enough to use them properly.
on 7 March 2013
These skins are perfect. The sizing guide really works. They fit really well and are allowing me to exercise more and not feel the strain in my muscles at the end of the day.
I was a little put off by the price but after using them realise its worth it.
on 17 November 2015
It's definitely warm but the fit is a bit looser than the non thermal range. This is especially obvious on the calves. As I usually need more support on the upper legs (and the fit there seems tight enough), I didn't bother with an exchange. However, had I been aware of the difference in the fit, I would've ordered a size smaller.
on 20 March 2015
I really do love these, I don't know if the reason I keep getting pb's since wearing them is because they really work, or because I bought these because I am actually getting a bit serious with my running - whichever it is, they are very comfy and supportive, keep me warm, and dry off quickly on my wet and muddy "Brutal 10k" runs. I am delighted with them, and will buy some non-thermal ones too for the summer.