Size: X-Large|Colour: Black / Black|Change
Price:£59.31+ Free shipping

on 8 October 2012
This product arrived reasonably quickly and in original packing. Although when i opened it i realised it was covered in deodrant marks, hinting that it had been tried on before.
After squeezing into it i was pleased, it does what it says on the box although it really is super tight.
After a little wipe down i decided to keep it, but i wouldn't of paid full original price for the way i received it.
on 22 September 2013
Bought this top for a little extra support over my sports bra, and to add a layer of warmth for winter. On first impression it looked tiny! However, once I'd wiggled in to it, it quickly became apparent that despite being skin-tight it actually offers no support whatsoever. The fabric is just to stretchy to be of any use. It's also way too long - I'm 5'5", pretty average for a female, yet the shoulder straps were so long they kept falling down, and the hem almost reached my thighs. The special gripper designed to hold the hem in place and stop the vest riding up does absolutely nothing. 5 minutes into my run and I had a thick roll of vest around my waist. After 3 miles of constantly pulling the thing down I circled back home and took it off, never to be worn again.
It only gets one star because 'no stars' isn't an option. Horrible.
It'll be going cheap on ebay this week if anyone's interested....
on 20 November 2013
I love my Skins top. I was a bit worried about going with their sizing chart, because though skinny I have some curves and was not convinced I would be able to get the top on...! It fits fine though and makes me feel much more comfortable when running, there is generally less 'bounce' and I am less likely to feel queasy when running. It also helps you regulate your temperature, and feels supportive. The hem does not ride up your stomach as you run like other compression tops I have had do.
on 8 April 2015
I got this for the gym but I think I'll be saving it for riding in summer. As I can't get away with the sports bra I wear for the gym. the Panache sports bras do add a size so if your sports bras are the same go for a size up.
on 28 February 2016
I am normally size M but used the skins size calculator online and bought S. S fits fine. Looks super small but fits.
on 25 October 2014
Delivered promptly and as described