5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!
Published on 30 May 2013 by Cleo

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the job they do, shame they tear at the seam!!
Its a shame the ones I have previously bought tear on the inside leg seam. 6 out of 8 have done this! Will wait and see how long this pair takes before they need repairing!! Its more a design flaaw though so until that is addressed I suppose its 'buy with cautoin & have needle & thread handy!'
Published 2 months ago by Mrs. Samantha Irving

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 30 May 2013
Fantastic shorts as are compression socks. I went through a stage where my legs took a while to recover because of the constant training (running) but these soon stopped that. They hug your muscles I suppose a bit like when you squeeze a muscle to release the ache. Definitely would recommend. Size wise, I was boarder line because of my height and weight on small but went for the medium and glad I did, think the small would have been too tight. So go up a size if you are on the boarder of the size chart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice exercise shorts, 21 Mar. 2014
I needed some exercise friendly shorts for my not too strenuous routine of stretching & strengthening exercises. Didn't want too pay the earth & these shorts were good value for money. I'm a size 12 & just 5ft tall. I ordered the medium size which is just right for me - not too tight & in no way loose. I have to wriggle a little bit to get them on but they are stretchy so once on they do the compression thing. Very comfortable, no seams to rub or dig in. Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, good quality., 29 Jun. 2013
ShoeJax (Geneva, Switzerland) - See all my reviews
I am 5'10" and 135 pounds, and these shorts fit perfectly. They're good quality and hold up well to frequent washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 April 2014
Perfect fit & comfortable everything you should expect at the price but by choosing " last season " colour got it at better than half price . Bargain .

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Skins, 23 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Skins A200 Shorts Women's Compression Tights (Apparel)
These skins are of very good quality, are comfortable.I took them on holiday & wore them every day for a run, they are good. Thank you. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great support, 3 Sept. 2014
I thought these were fab. I am usually size 14 and bought a Medium. Bought another pair because I now don't like to run with out the support!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts !!, 30 April 2014
Love these shorts and will always recommend them, great fit n fab compression love running in these and great for the gym too

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for rugby!, 2 Jan. 2015
Playing rugby a lot I struggle to find shorts to use as undershorts which are both comfortable and do the job. These are perfect as the tighter elastic at the bottom stops them from riding up. The compression has also helped as I'm sure my quads aren't as sore in the morning as they used to be!

3.0 out of 5 stars Love the job they do, shame they tear at the seam!!, 10 May 2015
Mrs. Samantha Irving "SJI" (Notts, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great skins, 9 Jun. 2015
These are a good tight but comfortable fit and a good summer alternative to long compressions tights worn with long compression socks, just the job for me. Wish they would produce more interesting and coloured designs for sale in uk.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›