5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 30 May 2013
Fantastic shorts as are compression socks. I went through a stage where my legs took a while to recover because of the constant training (running) but these soon stopped that. They hug your muscles I suppose a bit like when you squeeze a muscle to release the ache. Definitely would recommend. Size wise, I was boarder line because of my height and weight on small but went for the medium and glad I did, think the small would have been too tight. So go up a size if you are on the boarder of the size chart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, good quality., 29 Jun 2013
ShoeJax (Geneva, Switzerland) - See all my reviews
I am 5'10" and 135 pounds, and these shorts fit perfectly. They're good quality and hold up well to frequent washing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 14 April 2014
Perfect fit & comfortable everything you should expect at the price but by choosing " last season " colour got it at better than half price . Bargain .

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice exercise shorts, 21 Mar 2014
I needed some exercise friendly shorts for my not too strenuous routine of stretching & strengthening exercises. Didn't want too pay the earth & these shorts were good value for money. I'm a size 12 & just 5ft tall. I ordered the medium size which is just right for me - not too tight & in no way loose. I have to wriggle a little bit to get them on but they are stretchy so once on they do the compression thing. Very comfortable, no seams to rub or dig in. Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Skins, 23 Oct 2013
These skins are of very good quality, are comfortable.I took them on holiday & wore them every day for a run, they are good. Thank you. Would recommend.

ARRAY(0xae2fdde0)