Size: Large|Colour: White|Change

on 9 August 2013
After using cheaper skins I found this to be of much higher compression & therefore not actually as comfortable to waer but you get the feeling it is probably doing a better job for you. When you are active (cycling playing cricket) You actually forget you are wearing it but when not active you are certainly conscious that you have it on. It is definitely on the snug side which needs considering if you are on the top end of your size range & is not quick to put on & adjust correctly. However it is extremely well made All in all good product.
on 12 June 2012
Been looking for a Skins product for a while and finally decided on this. my first test was a 60 mile bikeride around london for charity at night. All I can say is that this thing rocked!

Be sure to check the sizing guides thoroughly as you need to get a perfect fit, to tight and you'll be compressed to smithereeens and to loose and it wont work properly. I'm of a slightly skinny build and anout 6' 2" so got a large and it fits perfectly. A bit awkward to get off and on but once there its like a second skin. Hence the name i guess!

The material has the amazing ability to keep you warm under a top layer and when I finished at 9am the sun was blaring yet the top kept me cooler than if I wasnt wearing it.

I'm not so sure about the spiel with it keeping your mucles compressed and having less fatigue but it definately wicked away all the sweat making sure I didnt catch a chill when I stopped, and the way it hugs the body certainly sent chills up my spine.

All in all definately worth the price and it'll perform better than most tops of its kind. I think I might but another one actually!
on 20 March 2016
Awesome top. Use it training, indoors and out. I live in Scotland, so on an average winter, fall, spring time - the thermal top might be better.
I use mine with a quick dry synthetic to-shirt combo and can be abut chilly starting off some days, but running quicker and attacking hills better keeps me warm - it's training after all.
Sports wash, don't use fabric softener or it'll wreck the materials breathability properties. Detergent only and don't tumble. Also be aware putting this top directly on top a radiator - it get little crinkles in it..?!
Mine is still going strong after two months of almost constant use, every other day.
I used it recently in an off-road half marathon that includes several full submersion sea dips and it was epic: held no water and I never got cold (apart from the shock dipping!!)
on 11 January 2015
As described, this is a compression top and really does exactly that. Once inside its nearly impossible to get out of it. Excellent for long runs and keeping the body warm under several thin layers. I got the large though would take small to medium in most clothes and this was super tight, so take this into consideration when purchasing.
on 11 May 2016
Just arrived, i bought the large, so 1 size up from the medium i generally get, and wow its really is like having a second skin!, so its tight but i still had all my flexibility in my body, the top really well made and looks great too, use it for cycling.
on 3 May 2015
A great compression top for summer, easy to get on and get off, fits perfectly and wicks away heat well. Nice to wear under a top when traveling to the gym. If you haven't worn a long sleeve compression top before getting it on could be a work out in itself for you!
on 5 December 2013
Bought this for my husband to train in it. He absolutely loves it.
We are so pleased by all our new training gear that we even got 2 of our friends to buy running kit by Skins.
I would recommend it.
The price here it's so much better then most places I looked to find the same product so don't think twice just go for it.
on 4 August 2015
Skins are always good as a brand. With this I would say I was slim build about 6ft in height and I ordered the large it is very tight can sometimes become a little uncomfortable to wear in certain sports
on 11 January 2013
Bought the A200 long sleeve top as I do a lot of running and it's been cold! The garments themselves do exactly what they say they'll do: keep you warm in the cold and cool in the warm (believe it or not!) They brilliantly wick moisture away from your body. Very worthwhile purchase. They have a kind "sticky thing" around the lower area to ensure the top does not ruck up as you move and this is totally effective. My only point of feedback would be that the sizing is way off. I have a chest size of 102cm and, according to skins own sizing guide, this puts me in size large. In fact from their sizing chart I even toyed with getting medium as I was certainly the lower end of large. I bought large. Well.....!! I don't know how skins came to their sizing conclusions but they are WAY off! I understand these tops are supposed to be super tight but I couldn't even get large on. Not even past my shoulders! It was EXTREMELY small. So I then got Extra Large and, whilst it is still tight, it fits fine. So get the right size and you'll get a great top.
on 25 June 2014
My husband loves this. Once getting over the initial self confidence issue of exactly how figure hugging it is supposed to be he finds it a superb top to run in. Keeps him at just the right temperature and very aerodynamic.