‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars High compression compared to cheaper skins, 9 Aug 2013
After using cheaper skins I found this to be of much higher compression & therefore not actually as comfortable to waer but you get the feeling it is probably doing a better job for you. When you are active (cycling playing cricket) You actually forget you are wearing it but when not active you are certainly conscious that you have it on. It is definitely on the snug side which needs considering if you are on the top end of your size range & is not quick to put on & adjust correctly. However it is extremely well made All in all good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing rocks!!, 12 Jun 2012
Been looking for a Skins product for a while and finally decided on this. my first test was a 60 mile bikeride around london for charity at night. All I can say is that this thing rocked!

Be sure to check the sizing guides thoroughly as you need to get a perfect fit, to tight and you'll be compressed to smithereeens and to loose and it wont work properly. I'm of a slightly skinny build and anout 6' 2" so got a large and it fits perfectly. A bit awkward to get off and on but once there its like a second skin. Hence the name i guess!

The material has the amazing ability to keep you warm under a top layer and when I finished at 9am the sun was blaring yet the top kept me cooler than if I wasnt wearing it.

I'm not so sure about the spiel with it keeping your mucles compressed and having less fatigue but it definately wicked away all the sweat making sure I didnt catch a chill when I stopped, and the way it hugs the body certainly sent chills up my spine.

All in all definately worth the price and it'll perform better than most tops of its kind. I think I might but another one actually!

5.0 out of 5 stars Get your blood racing, 10 Jan 2014
Go harder, Go longer, Go again... Get your blood racing... but enough about my weekend

Tight fitting sleek top. 6ft3in with 42inch chest - large fits snugly... and I can just about get it off. Well worth the money... at the time of buying heavily discounted and additional 20% off. may even buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect present, 29 July 2013
Samantha "Using audiobooks to make the commut... (Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skins A200 Long Sleeve Men's Compression Top (Apparel)
I bought this for my running mad husband and he loves it. Good at wicking the sweat away.
Although as its tight a challenge to get off.

4.0 out of 5 stars Trapper, 1 April 2013
This review is from: Skins A200 Long Sleeve Men's Compression Top (Apparel)
I am a size 42 inch chest and went for the medium which was too small. Got the large and all is fine

4.0 out of 5 stars Good garmets but up the sizing, 11 Jan 2013
Mr. P. Pugh (UK) - See all my reviews
Bought the A200 long sleeve top as I do a lot of running and it's been cold! The garments themselves do exactly what they say they'll do: keep you warm in the cold and cool in the warm (believe it or not!) They brilliantly wick moisture away from your body. Very worthwhile purchase. They have a kind "sticky thing" around the lower area to ensure the top does not ruck up as you move and this is totally effective. My only point of feedback would be that the sizing is way off. I have a chest size of 102cm and, according to skins own sizing guide, this puts me in size large. In fact from their sizing chart I even toyed with getting medium as I was certainly the lower end of large. I bought large. Well.....!! I don't know how skins came to their sizing conclusions but they are WAY off! I understand these tops are supposed to be super tight but I couldn't even get large on. Not even past my shoulders! It was EXTREMELY small. So I then got Extra Large and, whilst it is still tight, it fits fine. So get the right size and you'll get a great top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it work?, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Skins A200 Long Sleeve Men's Compression Top (Apparel)
I am not sure about the whole compression idea. What I will say is that my PB's have inched up whilst I have been wearing this top, would that have happened anyway? There is no way of knowing. However it does it's job in allowing sweat to escape and subdues body movement. As a normal bloke in his mid fifties I am not the fine figure of Adonis I once was but this skins top is superb at keeping the ship steady. Proved a little difficult to remove at first but have now got the technique sorted. Glad I purchased it and will continue to wear it for all my running. Haven't worn it in any temperature yet and will be interested to see how I get on with it through the summer months.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but very tight., 18 Feb 2014
Followed manufacturers sizing instructions but these are very tight and difficult to get on/off, especially after excercise when you're sweaty.
Keeps you warmer in the cold winds but I'm not sure if they help with recovery or distance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing fit, 5 Dec 2013
Bought this for my husband to train in it. He absolutely loves it.
We are so pleased by all our new training gear that we even got 2 of our friends to buy running kit by Skins.
I would recommend it.
The price here it's so much better then most places I looked to find the same product so don't think twice just go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Item just as described and excellent delivery, 4 Dec 2013
This review is from: Skins A200 Long Sleeve Men's Compression Top (Apparel)
Excellent item. My son uses this on a regular basis and is very pleased with it. Would definitely recommend to others

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›