‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect compression fit gym attire, 26 Nov 2014
This review is from: Skins A200 Short Sleeve Men's Compression Top (Apparel)
I use these tops in the gym and having worn both Nike Pro and the Sub stuff, I feel these offer unrivalled compression. I bought four of them. I feel that they enhance my gym experience, providing support for my muscle groups which enables a sustained intensity in the gym I just don't get from wearing a cotton t-shirt. They look really good too. The sweat wicking is very good - note that there's a big mesh patch under each armpit that's not visible in the photograph.

My only issue is with the longevity of the product with frequent usage. In the space of three months - with two uses per week of each top - two have developed problems. Specifically a rip at a seam. I've sent them back and had replacements, no quibble.

The fit is exceptionally tight. The guide from Skins is spot on so follow their advice on sizing. The fit does slacken slightly with washing so don't be perturbed if when you first try it on you feel like you're a square peg in a round hole.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice!, 15 Aug 2013
Really good stuff, its rare I spend alot of money on sports clothing but this is a must have for gym goers, runners and genral sportsman. Get this now!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great piece, 30 July 2013
This review is from: Skins A200 Short Sleeve Men's Compression Top (Apparel)
Good length, good feel when wearing it.
I like it for weight training and running. Also good arm length on A200.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but could be better, 22 Mar 2013
I've had this product for a few months now and don't really notice any difference. I go running a lot and do other sporting activities.

The top itself is nice and tight on the upper body and looks good when on. However, i've not really noticed any improvement on my body when recovering after excersize or during. I was hoping that it would help improve my back motion as i suffer with back problems.

I also find that the top isn't very tight on the bottom half of the body and keep having to pull it down when running.

The one use it does have is its warmth. I dont have to wear lots of layers in the winter as this top can keep you very warm.

Overall I think it's a good product that looks good but you should only buy it if you know for sure that it will help.

5.0 out of 5 stars I sold on theses tops now, 24 Nov 2012
Does everything promised love the griping hem to stop the top riding up on long runs. Going to be buying the long sleeve one very soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look like an Ironman even if you aren't one, 29 July 2012
I have a couple of other pieces of compression clothing by the same manufacturer all bought from Amazon. I have to say Skins products are generally well made and once you become used to the feel of them whilst they are worn, you will soon give up wearing anything else. I'm of quite athletic build so slipping into this T shirt is straight-forward, and certainly it looks and feels just right for my kind of exercise, with the added bonus that it makes you look like a hardcore professional athlete even if you aren't. I bought a matching T shirt and shorts for running during the summer, both in white thinking it would prove to be cooler when worn in the heat of the day. I can't say I have worn it whilst running during midday sunshine but certainly I stay cool enough on warmer evenings.

One thing I would mention is that be very careful measuring your size/weight before ordering, I deliberately ordered a medium size despite the fact I was right on the border between small/medium due to my weight vs height. I have a feeling that ordering the smaller size would have resulted in it being very difficult to get into.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort and performance, 20 April 2014
Brian Kelly - See all my reviews
Personally I think Skins are by far the best compression clothing maker. This top is comfortable whilst providing support, controlling temperature and preventing chafing during endurance walking events.

5.0 out of 5 stars A200 skins, 10 April 2014
It's been great and really helped the hypertrophic scar on my chest. I found it a bit tight at first but when you get used to it, it is really comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing to report - does as expected, 13 Oct 2013
Stewart J. McCoy (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skins A200 Short Sleeve Men's Compression Top (Apparel)
Great - no problem. Feels nice when you wear it. If you are 36-38 inch chest then get medium. Small would have been uncomfortable under the arms I think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 15 Aug 2013
This review is from: Skins A200 Short Sleeve Men's Compression Top (Apparel)
This was my first purchase of the A200 top. Took a little while to wrestle my way out of it, but once mastered it becomes easier! Since buying this top I have purchased a similar item from another supplier with the top made in china. The second top was no where near as good as this one. I suppose you get what you pay for! Would defiantly recommend this supplier!!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›