5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal
I'm pretty impressed with these Skins A200 compression half tights - they give genuine compression support in the gym and they seem really well made. My only disappointment is that they are shorter than I imagined. I expected them to come to just above my knee but in fact they finish half-way down my thigh. However I do have long legs. They are pricey and I've...
Published 22 months ago by Salinger_catcher

3.0 out of 5 stars relax, it's just pants..
The fit is fine, but I would like them to sit a bit higher. Nothing worse than feeling your tights slipping just a bit, when doing a low squat etc.
Published 8 months ago by Troels Sønder Olsen

5.0 out of 5 stars Under shorts, 20 Dec 2012
Bought this for my son to wear under shorts for hockey etc.
Washes well and fits nicely.
Good job-well done

5.0 out of 5 stars Good pants, 29 Nov 2012
Bought these for long distance running, really good product as my thighs rub and these prevent that. Good for recovery after running

4.0 out of 5 stars hmm, 22 July 2014
T. Bently "tbently" (Berkshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
These shorts are a quality product but there are one or two problems. The waist was low, leaving way too much flesh exposed for me at the back. And the waist band has thick plastic lettering which doesn't serve any purpose, except as a fashion statement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Once again - Excellent product by Skins, 9 May 2014
Wore these for the first time at my local gym last night. I did an hour run on the treadmill and found these shorts to be very comfortable as they gave me the support I needed and did not have any problems on my thigh, gluts and hamstrings muscles during and after the run. When I'm not wearing compressing shorts I would normally feel stiffness of my muscles on the following day, however today there is no sign of that at all and I'm all set to run again tonight.

I wear these shorts on its own and does shown off my good shape backside and my boys very well which does catches other people attention which I don't mind. If you are a shy type person then I would recommend wear baggy shorts on top.

Highly recommended......

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Feb 2012
This review is from: Skins A200 1/2 Men's Compression Tights (Apparel)
I was very happy when buying these the are very good and defiantly worth every Penny u pay for i would recommend them

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 26 July 2014
Comfortable level of compression, keeps everything in place and has great wicking properties. Top quality item - highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars New legs for old, 16 Aug 2014
Brilliant. As an older runner (ahem) these have given my ageing wobbly legs a new lease of life. Would definitely recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 July 2014
An excellent product. Perfect for running everything from track sessions to 24hr events. I will be buying another pair!

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable. I thought at first they were a little ..., 21 Aug 2014
comfortable. I thought at first they were a little to big on the waist but once I got running they were comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars satisfied, 31 Aug 2014
Fast delivery and the product was according to the description.