5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal
Published on 14 Oct. 2012 by Salinger_catcher

Published 2 months ago by Nick H

5.0 out of 5 stars The real deal, 14 Oct. 2012
I'm pretty impressed with these Skins A200 compression half tights - they give genuine compression support in the gym and they seem really well made. My only disappointment is that they are shorter than I imagined. I expected them to come to just above my knee but in fact they finish half-way down my thigh. However I do have long legs. They are pricey and I've subsequently bought Subs compression base layer items which don't quite match the quality of compression and design but are still good products and probably offer better value for money. If I was rich I'd buy loads of stuff from Skins.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, just consider your sizing as extremly tight, 13 Mar. 2014
Excellent product, however extremely tight, am 32" waist and require size L next time as the product sizing chart was a bit out for comfort

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Excellent., 2 Jun. 2012
Excellent. There are cheaper alternatives that do the same job but don't come with the label! Well made, good fit, nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skins, 20 July 2012
Excellent, ordered these for my brother as my husband has a pair and rates them. He uses them for running but also football now too. Delivery was quick and well packaged. Top tip: To obtain your correct size visit the Skins website and input height and weight and it calculates for you, and was spot on. Brilliant compression shorts worth every penny.

3.0 out of 5 stars I prefer my compression shorts slightly longer and these are a good fit - Skins size products by weight and height ..., 16 Dec. 2014
Doing a lot of running at the moment and compression shorts are a must as they keep the upper leg muscles warm and tight. I mostly use Under Armour but was tempted to try the Skins products. I prefer my compression shorts slightly longer and these are a good fit - Skins size products by weight and height and by following this, the ones I ordered fitted perfectly. As compression shorts these work well, but my only gripe is that the waist band is cut too low at the back compared to other 'premium' comp shorts. Ok, but I think I would prefer to stick with UA.

5.0 out of 5 stars These tights are just great. Excellent fit and comfortable to wear, 22 July 2014
These tights are just great.
Excellent fit and comfortable to wear. Even after running more than an hour without any problems.
They fit so well that you don't need anything underneath. They keep everything well in place and don't cause any irritation.
The white ones can be a bit revealing with nothing under or over...but I don't mind that.
Great buy and fast delivery-would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... 59 going on 60 and my ageing stiff muscles love love this compression clothing, 11 Aug. 2014
A. J. Montgomery (Dundee, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I'm 59 going on 60 and my ageing stiff muscles love love this compression clothing. I'm sure it has helped prevent injury whilst struggling to keep up with the butchers dogs more than half my age in the university sports conditioning classes. They are also UV blocking to protect the skin from solar damage (I've extensive vitiligo). I use the full length for outdoors and these for indoor gym work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tried many compression half tights from many different brands, ..., 17 Jan. 2015
Tried many compression half tights from many different brands, and these are the most supportive for myself. No niggling seams in awkward places that cause blisters after an hour of running. They even have a small key pocket... in case you wanted to wear them as-is.

Would definitely buy another pair

4.0 out of 5 stars These are pretty good, comfortable and good in the warm, 28 Jun. 2014
These are pretty good, comfortable and good in the warm, though I wear shorts over them as the fronts are a tad "snug".

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 Jun. 2014
Chandas (SHREWSBURY, uk) - See all my reviews
Fits very well just like the skin and one doesn’t even notice its presence. Despite it being quite warm nowadays, it has really kept me cool. Highly recommended.