5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Bought for ageing muscles and the impending winter.

Published 10 months ago by Aspartame

3.0 out of 5 stars Mixed feelings...
Decent product but for the price and good quality material. Bought these for running ( just 4-5 miles twice a week in winter ). Have mixed feelings about this product...having already bought similar Sub RX leggings I was expecting a perfect product given the price. A few downsides:
One of the seams is losing some of its thread after only a few weeks.
I would...
Published 5 months ago by thewhiteroom23

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Sep 2013
Aspartame (Just south of South North (UK)) - See all my reviews
Bought for ageing muscles and the impending winter.

I'm a keen runner (strictly recreational) and run around 3 to 4 days a week. I run all year round so was hoping for something that didn't make me look ridiculous and also felt as if my legs were actually getting some compression as well as some protection from the cold. Pleased to say these do just that. I am 5' 10" and a 32" waist and these fit great. Took them out the other day and after a mile or so of getting used to not seeing any flesh whatsoever beneath me I forgot they were on. When i finished (10K) and peeled them off my legs were toasty warm and that annoying tight hamstring I seem to have had for ages really did appreciate it.

Mind at my age (46) it's when you can't feel anything you have to worry.

They are a bit pricey but I suppose I you get what you pay for. They make outrageous claims on the the blurb that comes with them, only falling short of actually claiming they will run for you but, hey, I am not a pro/club runner so probably not really aimed at impressing me.

They are a lovely material and feel very well made. In fact I will probably go back in for another pair once we get to the real biting winds stage.

Recommended if you take your running semi-seriously and like me will get out in all weathers. I might be slow but I'm keen. That's what I tell everyone anyway.

Cheers for reading

John

5.0 out of 5 stars 100 miles and no pain., 23 Nov 2011
I recently ran the Ceasers Camp 100 mile ultra... i only had 3.5 weeks training and was looking for any help that i could get. I decided i would try Skins(A200) and hope for the best. On race day i found them to be comfortable and kept my legs nice and warm, although a little revealing (wearing shorts is a definite with these). I ran for 26 hours with no discomfort and they seemed to become better the longer i ran for. I washed them as soon as i got home and wore them the day after to aid in recovery (as advised by skins). I suffered no muscle, connective tissue or tendon pains in my legs.

I highly recommend these to anyone who actively seeks to train for longer and recover faster..

Ron Sanders

4.0 out of 5 stars skins A200, 28 Oct 2012
good product very comfy but no major improvement on recovery after wearing them but fit well and and kept me warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars it does what it says, 31 Mar 2014
compression tights leggings, excellent for intensive exercise, reduce muscle pain and very cheap compare to market price, so why not buying them!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, 7 Mar 2014
Excellent quality and product. I've always used skins and would recommend to anyone. Does exactly what they are designed for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to run in, 25 Feb 2014
Without doubt the most comfortable leggings I have ever run in.
I am 6'2" and 12 stone and was right on the edge of medium and large I went for the large, the medium would have been better for compression but they feel great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and sexy perfect for runners, 10 July 2014
Great and sexy perfect for runners

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrive very quickly, my husband used them for the ..., 4 July 2014
Arrive very quickly, my husband used them for the London to Brighton walk 65 miles in 30 hours. He said they really made a difference.

2.0 out of 5 stars Well made compression wear, 26 May 2014
J. B. West (Redditch,Worcestershire,UK) - See all my reviews
This garment would be very good if the manufacturer's sizing recommendations were better. I bought a medium size which they suggest, but the garment tends to slip down when being worn. I should have trusted my instincts and bought a small size.

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived as stated in the order. Good quality, 10 May 2014
My first pair of compression tights. They feel good, comfortable and I would recommend for outdoor running. I can't go to use normal tights.