5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Bought for ageing muscles and the impending winter.

I'm a keen runner (strictly recreational) and run around 3 to 4 days a week. I run all year round so was hoping for something that didn't make me look ridiculous and also felt as if my legs were actually getting some compression as well as some protection from the cold. Pleased to say these do just that. I...
Published 20 months ago by Aspartame

2.0 out of 5 stars Stitching
The product is great. However , after only wearing them 5 times I am not happy that the stitching has started to come undone!
Published 13 months ago by mark ford

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very pleased with this tights, 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Skins A200 Long Men's Compression Tights (Apparel)
Very, very pleased with this tights. The only thing missing is something to tighten the belt... being overweight the tights tend to go under my belly... and it's annoying... but other than that, they are awesome! tight, warm but breathable at the same time! maybe missing a bit more reflective material

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for all activities, 11 Feb. 2014
Mr. T. B. Jones (Bromsgrove, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought these for running and cycling activities. And they're that good at compressing my calves especially, that I don't need to wear my neoprene calf and knee supports!

Highly recommended, even though the XL size I have are far too long in the leg (and I'm 6' tall!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Copression sports clothing for legs, 25 July 2013
A. J. Montgomery (Dundee, Scotland) - See all my reviews
As I'm nearing 60 years of age and still like to push myself in exercise- I have to be careful with respect to injury. Hill sprints and running downhill seems to irritate my hamstrings especially if my warm up has not been solid. This product has transformed the margin of safety for me and improved performance. Bear in mind it is not black magic and you still have to be sensible. It also delivers in "keeping you cool when it is hot and warm when it is cold". I can also confirm it is solid in UV protection in bright sun light (I have extensive vitiligo) but it does not provide protection from horseflies biting you through it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cant live without these., 25 July 2014
Brought these for my husband but I still steal them from time to time.
I really love skins they feel amazing on, feels like your not wearing anything so its such a comfortable run. Mostly we both wear them after a hard workout. This is the cheapest place I could find these on, looking into getting the shorter version and some of the tops for the coming winter.

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived as stated in the order. Good quality, 10 May 2014
This review is from: Skins A200 Long Men's Compression Tights (Apparel)
My first pair of compression tights. They feel good, comfortable and I would recommend for outdoor running. I can't go to use normal tights.

4.0 out of 5 stars Skins A200 Compression Tights, 21 Feb. 2014
These were recommended to me by a friend and I have found them to be fantatstic, especially when running on cold days. At first appearance when taking them out of the box, I thought there was no way I would be able to get them on, but they stretch really well. They are a little snug, but this does not stop movement, they wash really well and dry very quickly. You have to ensure you pull them right up. If not, then they will fall down when running. Overall, I am very impressed with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 7 April 2014
Very pleased . Good fit and very comfortable . Highly recommend them. Thought they were a bit expensive but happily buy a second pair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it so wrong not to want to take these off ???, 5 Jan. 2015
Received today - fabulous.

Hard to describe in words what they feel like, or how they make me feel. Given them a 30 minute run this evening and now I can't picture a run in tbe future when they won't be worn.

They feel like a flexible exoskeleton (a flexoskeleton??) encasing my legs, creating an amazing feeling of athletic wellbeing - as if I've borrowed Usain Bolt's legs for the day.

Really don't want to take them off !

Thoroughly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality compression tights, 25 Feb. 2015
3rd pair, love them. I have entered a half marathon and increased the distance in my running. I believe these help with muscle fatigue / recovery. I have never bought any other brand of compression tights and since owning my first pair of A200 skins don't feel the need to try others.
I bought size L and they fit perfectly. I am 5' 11" and 13.5 stone. Highly recommend these, you won't be disappointed in fit or quality - worth the extra £'s

5.0 out of 5 stars Skins long, 30 Jun. 2013
Been a while since i last had to purchase a pair as i own 2. I have noticed however the cut this time round is different, for example the waist band is considerable smaller on these versions than their Original versions & i'm left wondering if this is due to monetary cuts for profit purposes at the expense of their customers. They still do what i want 100% but i think they have insulted my intelligence for the sake of a quick profit margin.

‹ Previous | 1 2 312 | Next ›