4.0 out of 5 stars Is ok, but size?
Bought this for my husband who takes large. All his other similar craghopper tops are large. This one stated large on the label but was a much tighter fit. Rather than return it I gave it to my son who is a medium. It fits him perfectly and he really likes it. In fact he tried it on and did not take it off for the rest of the day!
Published 17 months ago by Jacqueline

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
I have already a couple of corey shirts and they are all betteeer quality than this one , I was going to return it but it was going to cost me to do that , so i decid3d to cut my losses and keep it , ,but i wont be going back for more. also they don't make it very easy to return ,makes one wonder wether they don't make it difficult so you don't
Published 14 months ago by Donald Cook

4.0 out of 5 stars Is ok, but size?, 20 Nov. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Fleece and Great Price, 14 Jan. 2012
Its great when you order something and your more than happy when it arrives. This micro fleece is one of those things, it fits me perfectly and is tailored much better than other more expensive fleeces. I'm 6ft 2" - 16 stone 46in chest and this (XL)is perfect, the sleeves are spot its slim fitting but not tight, you can wear it on its own about the house, its incredibly soft, or as a layer in winter. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another one. Very very happy with this item and only had it a day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Half zip microfleece by Cragghoppers, 7 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Craghoppers Corey II Half Zip Men's Microfleece (Sports Apparel)
Just had one of these tops bought for me, very light well made from excellent warm material another example of great British engineering worked to the forefront of technical inovation,dont hesitate if you are looking just order.

3.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 21 Feb. 2014
Donald Cook - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit short but nice quality., 22 April 2013
J. L. Testa (Ireland) - See all my reviews
I hope is not the curve of my belly :) I think it's a bit short, not the sleeves, in general, but the rest fits a XXL size garment.
The colour is nice, the material seems of very good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Backpacking, 17 Feb. 2013
I needed a lightweight fleece that was small while still warm for backpacking and this fills in all my requirement perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 6 Feb. 2013
Comfortable - warm, reasonably smart, good enough for casual down the pub. good quality & fairly close fitting. Nice job

3.0 out of 5 stars Good to use at home, 5 Jan. 2013
Nice colours and warm fleece, but it doesn't fit good in the chest. Maybe the problem is my chest, not the item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 5 Mar. 2012
I recently bought two, and they are great value for money. Nice colours, good quality and very comfortable. It is a no brainer.

5.0 out of 5 stars The tops, 10 Feb. 2012
good material, good cut to shape, very light and yet warm, nice casual item to wear and very pleased with it.

Craghoppers Corey II Half Zip Men's Microfleece