on 13 February 2013
My 7 month old daughter loves this toy the lights and the songs keep her busy, it's easy for her to hold and there are loads of different songs so it doesn't get too annoying. I thought it was a good noisy toy.
on 14 October 2012
My 11 months boy likes this music player from the start. We bought it to him one month earlier and he is still playing with it. He enjoys the fact that his action causes different sounds. He even dances to some of the rhythms:)
The player has also a good size which allows the little ones to carry it with them around.
The sounds are combined with simple lights which is interesting to our baby. The melodies are also not irritating to adults even if they are played many times.
on 21 November 2014
I bought this for my one year old. She loves music so this was good to keep her entertained during many nappy changes (which she HATES). Though I needed something more novel after a while, she still enjoyed playing with this. It was a nice size for her to hold and sne liked pressing the buttons.
on 16 February 2015
My son loves this toy. He's very active so we can give this to him and it will keep him entertained. Invaluable on long journeys!
on 5 September 2013
Our Grandson loves this. Easy for him to carry round. Takes it everywhere. Nice clear tones and the buttons 'are good'!
on 7 December 2014
Music daft baby loved this and took almost everywhere.