5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Starts Activity Balls
My 6 month old son loves these activity balls and I have noticed they are definitely improving his hand eye coordination. There are 5 balls, all offer a different 'experience' which include;

A fish within a clear ball that rattles
A spiral maze with small internal balls
A lion face within a clear ball that moves when rolled
2 x different textures...
Published 8 months ago by Miss R. Frail

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
i bought them when my son was 11 months and i think he's a bit too old for them. he likes them but doesn't play with them so long.
Published 22 months ago by jenna

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Starts Activity Balls, 3 July 2014
Miss R. Frail (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

A fish within a clear ball that rattles
A spiral maze with small internal balls
A lion face within a clear ball that moves when rolled
2 x different textures balls with 'covers' that can be twisted

My son can hold them comfortably and they have stood the test of time having been thrown/dropped/drooled over. I clean them using a dettol wipes.

They are a lovely interactive toy which help develop your child's hand eye coordination and are a brilliant incentive to crawl! :)

I hope this review was helpful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinated baby, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Bright Starts Activity Balls (Toy)
My 5 month old loves playing with these. They are the perfect size for her little hands and she loves gathering them up and rolling them around. The moving parts and clicking sounds fascinate her (although I have to make the clicking, she can't yet turn the sections herself). They are brightly coloured without being too unattractive or tacky, and are a handy size to pop in a bag and take with you on outings.

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves these, 1 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Bright Starts Activity Balls (Toy)
I bought these when my baby was 4 months, she's now 7 months and still love them.
In particular she likes the one with the fish inside it and the one with the beads as these make a noise when she shakes them, perhaps the twisty ones will become favourites when she's slightly older.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby's Favorite!, 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Bright Starts Activity Balls (Toy)
My baby loves these! They can be rolled, banged, kicked, shaken or just simply held & looked at! Great for baby's development - especially in getting those 'stationary babies' another reason to lunge forward & start crawling!

5.0 out of 5 stars Busy hands, 1 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Bright Starts Activity Balls (Toy)
colourful,entertaining, educational and well made into the bargain- what more could you ask for? Well....the price was good too!

Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars product as it is described, 5 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Bright Starts Activity Balls (Toy)
I have bought this for my one year old ds. And he loved these balls. They are coming with bright colors and solid material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, bright and effective - great for little hands!, 13 Jan. 2015
C. Crocker - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bright Starts Activity Balls (Toy)
I bought these for my 9 month old girl after seeing how fascinated she was with them at a baby sensory class. She was initially drawn to the noise of the textured/striped ball which makes a click-clack type noise, but is equally fascinated with them all. The set is great value for money and includes 5 balls, two with colourful stripes which can be twisted for a great noise, one with a wee spinning lion, a maze containing balls which rattle and a fish that rolls around and is fun to shake!

They are easy to keep clean (I use milton sterilising spray or dettol) and they appear to be useful for keeping little ones entertained in various ways; encouraging to crawl towards them, shake above them to improve visual tracking, hiding them and making them reappear to encourage awareness. Handy to pop a couple into my bag when I go out and if I think my little one is on the verge of a meltdown, I bring out one of these and calm is restored (until the next meltdown at least!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Great Fun, 18 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bright Starts Activity Balls (Toy)
This are fabulous. It's amazing how it is the simple things our kids love the most. My little girl is always playing with these, she has plenty of other fandango expensive all signing all dancing toys but she keeps coming back to these. Really great buy and cheap too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 24 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Bright Starts Activity Balls (Toy)
With different touch and feel and my baby loves to crawl around to get them which can keep her occupied :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for small hands, 1 Nov. 2013
Karen Palmer "Peanut" (HHaslemereitian) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bright Starts Activity Balls (Toy)
I bought this for my granddaughter, it encourages hand eye coordination, which is important in small children, also you can roll them as well.

They arrived promptly and they were well packaged.

I would definately buy from this seller again

Bright Starts Activity Balls