on 28 February 2012
the strap looked good but was not perfect. The strap was too big and had no means to tighten it. I attached Velcro to hold it tight which worked reasonably. The actual attachment of the cord to the camera failed immediately as the snap connector was too weak and so had to be fixed directly which negated the whole point of the clip. Overall a poor product when in use.
on 23 April 2013
The strap broke while being attached to the camera. The stitching holding the black webbing to the black end of the red float part came apart without any pressure being applied. Only reason it wasn't returned is there wasn't time before our holiday, so my wife re-stitched it herself. Just as well it happened before we left home.If it had fallen apart while in the sea, the camera would probably be at the bottom of the ocean now. Not recommended.
on 18 December 2014
This strap is very loose when done up,i can see the reason why but wish you had the option to make it tighter,not tried it out yet to see if it floats but expect it will do the job.very average product nothing special
on 27 April 2013
Does what it says, the camera (or other precious item) will float when submerged in water. You can use the wrist strap to keep it secure on your arm and it keep it from drifting in front of the camera, there is a pull-plug to keep it secure ... though it did not go tight enough.

The red colour would help to make your prized possession visible if you should lose the camera and it is washed away.

Please note that I only used this floatation aid with a small Vivitar waterproof camera, heavier cameras might not work so well.
on 9 December 2014
Bought it for my mate's 60th when he was going to Cuba and would be snorkelling at some point. Bought it to go with underwater digital camera so he wouldn't lose it and he didn't so the strap worked well
on 26 May 2012
Replaced the normal strap for a waterproof camera. Comfortable and worked well enough, although with a few caveats:
1. may still fall of your wrist - its not a tight fit!
2. didn't test its flotation properties - I also used a wrist mount (which I definitely recommend!)
on 3 September 2015
The product feels fairly poor quality, although its usage as a flotation device was not tested. 2 main problems for me - 1. The wrist size is enormous with no means of tightening. Too big even for an adult man and only fitted my (not insubstantial) upper arms. 2. The clip on mine was broken due to poor assembly. Re-ordering a better quality device! Would not recommend purchase unless you have exceptionally large wrists.
on 10 December 2013
Used this on holiday with my Kodak sport and it worked really well. Easy to spot in the sea and 'just' stopped my camera from sinking so reccommended for smaller cameras and the like only.
Easy to use and pretty tough.
on 31 December 2013
I bought this for snorkelling with my Olympus tough 2 camera. It is well visible at distance and easily keeps the camera bouyant.
on 24 February 2013
Bought this to take on holiday for snorkelling but my wrist just slips out of it as it will not adjust down small enough, and I'm no small woman! Would be ok for a male wrist, I will need to make some alterations before I can use it.