on 9 May 2012
I own a lot of cheaper silicone baking mats and I wanted to try this one, to see if it really would make a difference. And it does.

On the ordinary one colour silicone baking mats, the cookies and breads start to sweat and the bottom turns a light brown colour, when the top is already brown and done. With this mat, the top and the bottom are crispy at the same time. You don't have to choose between a soggy bottom and nice top or a black top with a crispy bottom.

I already ordered a second one, because you cannot go back once you have seen this progress. So be warned ;-)
on 7 December 2011
The company provided great service and delivery and after trying several non stick baking mats the Cuissential Slickmat is definitely the best.
on 8 November 2011
This is a very good product, I've used many different brands but this is the best. Used it for baking biscuits, buns and rolls and it has worked well on them all. Easy to clean. Happy to recommend it.
on 8 November 2011
we used it for the 1st time this weekend doing some ginger man bread and scones. It is so easy to use and provided the best result we have every had. I have already recommended it to my friends. Does not make you a Masterchef but help a lot toward it.
on 11 February 2012
I bought this silicone baking mat last week. Despite the fact it was delivered in no time, I found the perfect item to realise my biscuit tuiles last weekend. Just gently wipe with water before first use and you are ready to bake! Ultra flexible, non-stick, it's perfect and so easy to use. Couldn't be more pleased with my purchase.
on 26 February 2012
I bought this some time ago and have only now got round to using it. I put some slightly sloppy fishcakes that I'd made on it and baked them in the oven. Excellent results and very easy to get off at the end without damaging them. Next time I'll try meringues. I would definitely recommend this for baking, preferably on top of a similar sized oblong baking sheet.
on 5 June 2012
I have used this time and time again. Nothing has yet stuck to it, it hasn't frayed like cheaper versions and it washes easily. It fits my baking trays well, I just need a square one for baking sheets now! I have had a Demarle Silpat for years and this is easily of the same standard, I would purchase another one.
on 28 December 2011
This baking mat is just right - small enough for my baking trays, food slides off easily, even sticky residue and the instructions are clear and concise. A surprise pre-Christmas present from my husband which has been well used already!
on 18 January 2012
Bought this to make potatoe wedges on as they would always stick to the foil. They cooked very nicely and evenly and didn't stick at all. Very easy to clean.
on 1 January 2012
I should have checked the size as it's smaller than I thought it would be. Great product though which was despatched and received promptly. Thanks.

See one answered question