5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny!!!
Published on 25 Mar. 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars good but wish I had chosen the maxi
Published 3 months ago by mark

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny!!!, 25 Mar. 2012
This review is from: Lascal MINI BuggyBoard With Universal Connectors for 18 Months and Above(Red) (Baby Product)
I usually do not write reviews but I was blown away buy Amazon's light speed delivery (came next day after purchase with Amazon free delivery) and the quality of the Product. Installation and setup on my mother care U-Move Buggy was a breeze and was done by hand under 30minutes. The BuggyBoard was put to use immediately the following day with my 33months old son fitting onto it perfectly. My son rode on the board for nearly 30minutes from our home to the city centre covering over 1.5miles and throughout there was enough leg room to walk just behind the board while pushing the buggy. If you are thinking of buying this product please think no more and just go for it! Its durable, fit for purpose and offers excellent value for money. The only thing you need to look out for while buying the Lascal BuggyBoard Mini is to ensure the desription says "with universal connectors" to ensure you have the necessary connectors required to attach the board to your buggy. Also ensure you go to the Lascal Website to check the compatibility of your Buggy/Stroller with the Lascal BuggyBoard Mini.

5.0 out of 5 stars well built and simple to setup. please note that ..., 6 Nov. 2014
R. Smith - See all my reviews
well built and simple to setup. please note that if you find the board is too close to your feet when pushing a pram, you can adjust the distance by selecting different holes to post the red screws through (took us a while to realise this!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Buggy Board, 21 Dec. 2012
Great item, was thinking of getting the maxi one but this one is big enough. Bought for a 2 year old to use on my mamas and papas sola push chair. If this is what your looking for then buy it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buggyboard for Silver Cross 3D, 22 Sept. 2013
I brought this for my 3 year old as he was getting to big for our twin buggy and he likes to walk a lot. it was easy to put on my Silver Cross 3D. I love the clip that holds it up and out the way when we are out so when my son gets tired we just unclick and he gets on. i would highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy , Fun and Useful, 23 Nov. 2014
This very useful addition to our ( techno xt maclaren buggy )
* easy to use .
* my (4 years boy ) just feel fun standing on it.

i recommend it

* the ( lascal ) website is very useful for instructions

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buggy board, 1 Jun. 2015
We have had this buggy board now for a good six months. It is either attached to a Candi pram and a McLaren stroller and it has been a life saver juggling a baby and a toddler who wants to walk but gets tired! However now it is starting to not work as well - the wheel fell off the other day and was easy to put back on but in my view it should not have fallen off. The attachments to the pram where you tighten the strap is not allowing you to tighten it to the point where it doesnt slip on the leg of the pram/stroller. Again, I don't think after 6 months that it should do this. I would recommend this product but I would suggest that it cannot be removed from one pram/stroller to another.

3.0 out of 5 stars good but wish I had chosen the maxi, 23 Mar. 2015
Brilliant item but wish I had gone with the maxi size 1. I am 5 ft 1inch, size 4 shoe and I still have to have my arms streched out or else my feet catch the board. The other is wider so I wouldn't catch the wheels. If u can walk with your feet almost together you will be fine. I have a silver cross linear freeway. The lascal site asks for which pram and tells you if comparable, mine was

1.0 out of 5 stars Hate it! No room for my feet!!!, 31 May 2015
The buggy board works fine, very adjustable, etc, BUT I absolutely hate it. Should've gotten the Maxi size, as the wheels on the Mini are exactly where your feet should go when you're walking. This leaves you having to walk off to the side, with your feet very close together, and/ or with you bum sticking way out behind you. Only get the Mini size if you're very mini sized yourself.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product. Very sturdy, 22 Nov. 2014
Great product. Very sturdy. One thing I will say is when choosing where to attach it only put it on horizontal or vertical bars as I have a quinny buzz and the guidelines say to attach it to one of the curved bars but this makes it extremely difficult to click on and off. I changed its position and am now able to attach/detach in second!

4.0 out of 5 stars Clever solution for tired little feet., 30 July 2014
This a clever and handy solution to carting your toddler around. The Lascal Mini BuggyBoard is quite sturdy and easy to assemble. I am using it on my icandy peach. My little 3 year old is quite petite and the board has a good large surface area so there is plenty of space for her to stand safely. I think it would work just as well for bigger toddlers with slightly bigger feet! The one thing I would mention is that she has to lean forward a little and put her head between the handle bar of the buggy to stand as the board extends quite far out. This also means that you need quite long arms to be able to push the pram effectively without stubbing your toes on the BuggyBoard. This might be due to my pram make rather than the board though. Otherwise it works great and it does a good job when I am having to reverse the pram too. The cord it comes with allows you to hook it up when not in use and it's easy enough to snap on and off when you need to fold the pram away in the car or for storage. Would recommend.