on 6 October 2013
Simple, effective, good price, do the job. Large eggs tend to get wedged in, which can be a bit fiddly to get out, but overall a nice looking set of eggcups.
on 24 November 2012
As all my egg cups had broken I thought these ones looked good . an excellent product at an astonishing price .
Overall I am very pleased with it .
on 7 December 2012
If I felt the inclination I probably could with these, polished stainless steel and they hold large eggs whats not to love? also they were inexpensive.
on 4 August 2013
I was looking for some egg cups and found these beauty's!! loving the fact that these are dishwasher safe too! so glad i did find them!! what a find!!
on 11 October 2014
Holds an egg fine but because it conducts heat it gets very hot so you can't hold the egg cup to scoop. So not really fit for purpose I would say
on 24 April 2013
Great little eggcups! I use large eggs and they fit the eggcups perfectly. Cannot fault them and they are just like the ones I had as a child!
on 3 January 2013
I found these egg cups suitable for the job but they are better suited for large eggs as smaller eggs were too small for the cup
on 5 February 2016
Got a bit of work to do on their design! Might be a good idea if they measure the size of the eggs so that the cups fit snugly!
on 6 October 2013
I bought these to take with me when I travel can never find a decent egg cup abroad it will not damage or break in transit
on 6 March 2014
value useful product effic service and I guess that I would use these guys again would like to explore the full range