on 24 May 2012
The cable is just what I needed to download my photographs onto the computer. I was delighted that it arrived super-quick too.
on 28 September 2011
I ordered this item, and it was delivered on time, and I am very satisfied with this product, it does what it says.
on 8 January 2014
I bought a Canon IXUS 132 for my son for Christmas, but it didn't have an uploading USB lead.
So I ordered this one hoping it arrived before he returned to Spain after Christmas. It didn't so I gave him my (supplied with my Canon IXUS 115HS) cable to take with him.
When the cable did arrive I tried it with my IXUS 115HS but get on-screen messages, initially that the software cannot connect with the camera - please check connection, and then that it would quicker if I connected it to a higher speed port. I never got any of these messages with the original cable. How can this be? Surely the connectivity must be the same? I know the Canon cable had an in-line filter or something occupying a 1 cm diameter cylinder.
on 25 May 2012
The product arrived more or less by return of post (can't think of an appropriate phrase when internet/post are involved). Not a complicated order, but everything was as it should be.
on 4 October 2011
Excellent product at a fraction of the price of Kindle product. Idea for a spare at home or office. Quick dispatch and recieved quickly. Highly recommended to all. Well done!!!
on 14 January 2016
Works fine ,exactly what I ordered to fit my Canon ixus 160
on 13 November 2013
needed this lead to connect my new camera to my computer, apparently they are now an added extra !, excellent product ,speedily delivered
on 14 October 2014
Works like a dream after my Canon cable packed up. So cheap, a real bargain, no need to buy any expensive cables.
C Maddocks, Bath
on 22 March 2013
And further, it costs more to ship back than it is worth. Disappointing. They ought to be clear on what products are compatible.
on 20 October 2013
I have
Only tried to use it once but not sure I was using it correctly. I still need to,get some advice on using it.