Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Prime Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 5 May 2016
Excellent sound and cuts out all exterior noise
on 16 September 2014
does what i expected for that price, excellent
on 3 October 2014
This item worked fine for 2 years. Then the plastic which contains the foam in each earpiece came apart, revealing the green sponge inside. Now it's an art to get complete coverage over each ear. Beware. Poor workmanship/design for such an expensive item.
on 9 January 2014
just the best i have had and very cumfortable
on 22 June 2013
After much research I decided upon the QC15s from Amazon, as they were being sold at some £45 less than the Bose price, but I was very disappointed with the headphones. I took them to a Bose outlet, as I was surprised how bad they were, where I was able to directly compare them with brand new headphones out of their sealed box. Mine did not noise cancel properly, if at all; they struggled to drive any reasonable volume; and they felt a bit cheap to be honest. It actually crossed my mind that they were fake, as there were subtle differences in the build quality and detailing; but I can't imagine for one minute that Amazon would not be aware of it if they were. Anyway, I returned them and received a prompt refund; I can't fault the customer service, which was excellent throughout.
on 22 August 2013
A fairly low build quality which doesn't look up to the job as far as travel is concerned. Sound quality is OK, noise reduction is good but not great, wearing comfort is outstanding. Never worth the high price tag so overall rating - average.
on 25 March 2012
Bought these headphones from Amazon, not a seller and received them, very happy and excited, but when I opened the amazon box, I found that the headphones were not only open, but the battery was missing, Im in the process of sending them back now, very good headphones, but disappointed with Amazon. buy these, but only If you really enjoy music. very disappointed with amazon. will use caution before buying again.
on 14 April 2015
Essential bit of kit for long-haul flights
on 10 May 2012
Purchased these for my husband, they are brilliant. My husband says they are the best noise cancelling headphones he's ever come across. Excellent price from, little more than Bose are charging for a reconditioned pair.
on 9 August 2014
Goods as specified and excellent delivery