on 3 June 2014
I bought this toaster on 21 April, because it was purple and I love the colour purple and it wasn't too expensive either. The reviews were good as well. It has already gone wrong - just over a month later. The right-hand lever does not stay down, which means that the bread does not stay in the toaster to be toasted. Now I have to look for another toaster - doubt I'll find another purple one, but perhaps that was my silly mistake. I also thought that Swan was a reputable make - wrong! Very disappointed.
on 24 July 2014
I love this toaster. its only drawback is that the slots are for sliced loaf bread and not for hand baked bread. I have to turn the slice around to toast the bottom or top. The sizing is a bit old fashioned. I love the colour and the design especially with the dials on the front rather than the side. Had it been slightly bigger for bread slices it would be perfect.
on 17 May 2014
Great appearance but only toasts two thirds of the bread. Hot cross buns only.fitted if they were the supermarket cheapest.
on 8 November 2014
bulky, not a lot of space, and took ages before the toast stayed down and toasted by itself - i used to have to prop it down, leading to burnt toast if I wasn't careful. Still - it's cheap and does the job.
on 29 October 2014
very good ,just a bit smaller than other toasters.
on 22 July 2014
Pretty! Does the job and very stylish!
on 8 January 2015