on 12 January 2013
I bought this product on sale and believed I had received a very good deal. However I went away just after the product arrived. When I returned I found one of the dials have come loose...I took it to a local watch repair shop but they say they wont touch it because of the chronograph and to send it back to Rotary...The product description includes "Lifetime Warranty" however the purchase card it came with has not been stamped, therefore they say the purchase has not been validated!Amazon have left no contact details or information about the warranty which leaves me to have to fork out extra money to get this problem resolved!

Rotary Men's Gold Plated Chronograph Strap Watch GS30025/04
on 18 February 2012
A bit dissapointed with this watch, even though its Rotary, Thought the bezel was champagne colour as in main photo, but thats reflection, its actually black or Midnight Blue.

The Chronograph is a Joke, You need a Microsope to see it!, as its only a tiny dial, not a second hand sweep I would have prefered. It does look and feel nice to wear, but the tiny Cronograph makes it quite useless for events of any kind, looks to me added as just a gimmick and not a dedicated Chrono watch, probably get another type soon.
VINE VOICEon 9 November 2012
I am awful with watches. God forbid I should ever own a Rolex as it wouldn't last a week.

For that reason I bought this Rotary. It looks the part, certainly looks to be more expensive than it is. As it isn't a knockoff of a quality brand and carries a decent name, it does the job for me of being my "good" watch and I don't have to worry about losing hundreds of pounds worth of wrist bling. Rotary are an old-established Swiss maker of a wide range of watches and the build quality is definitely decent enough.

Had it for a while now and it hasn't turned my wrist green or fallen apart. In fact it's as clean and solid as day one. Very good quality at an exceptional price.
on 20 February 2012
Just taken delivery - first impressions are it's a nice, solid watch with a quality feel, especially at just over £60.00. One thing that needs pointing out is that the third dial is not a 1/10th second or 1/100th second counter but a 24 hour clock face. As such, it probably won't suit anyone who wants to time swimming or athletics races, but then again, surely for that you would buy a large display digital (stop)watch?

All in all, a classy-looking product at a good price.
on 17 May 2012
Very dissapointed with this watch. The gold plating is cheaply applied and looks gaudy. The buckle on the strap is very big and cheaply finished, it does not match the finish on the watch itself. The chronograph is too small to see and the top button for this function does not work at all. The screw back is out of allignment but since you do not see this when it is worn I dont suppose this matters much. The face is quite attractive as is the bezel but overall it does not appear to be up to the usual Rotary standard.I bought the watch in the sale for which I am glad because I would be very unhappy had I paid the full price for this item. I am currently trying to return this watch for a refund but I am encountering all sorts of problems with the returns department.
on 9 May 2013
This was a fantastic buy for such a low price on Amazon , the watch looks stunning and would recommend that this would be an ideal present for someone for their Birthday or Anniversary .
on 3 May 2013
Excellent value chronograph. May be a little bulky for some, but not to heavy for comfort. Nice contrast black and gold. Recommended purchase, especially at this bargain price.
on 9 May 2013
Doesn't feel like a quality watch, unlike other Rotary ones on here. Feels a little plastic and looks it too in real life.
Looks awesome on the computer though
on 9 May 2014
Fantastic stylish and above all comfortable to wear! The best watch I have ever worn, by far! and I own quite a few in my collection! Thoroughly recommended!
on 10 May 2013
This is very nice watch its bargin I bought it I can't believe I bought rotary watch in this price it's looking very nice on my reist