5.0 out of 5 stars fia 12 psp
the game graphics are good, controls easy to use, great fun, easy to play, choose lots of different teams sounds are like being at a proper game,great fun.
Published on 19 Jun 2012 by portugal

3.0 out of 5 stars technical problems with fifa 12
Love this game but one real major problem is that when you play West Brom ,they only have 10 men and this problem has also occured with another team .On the plus side ,you do tend to win those games but it's a defect which really shouldn't occur . Anyone else had this problem ?
Published on 13 Dec 2011 by Stuart Smallman

4.0 out of 5 stars great, 30 Jan 2013
This review is from: FIFA 12 (PS2) (Video Game)
this is one of the only games i love to play as i am a fifa man is was great to have in my collection...

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 13 Jan 2013
This review is from: FIFA 12 (PS2) (Video Game)
Very good product at a very reasonable price. Would buy this product again as it is great value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars FIFA 12 is FAB, 22 April 2012
Susy A (High Wycombe) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FIFA 12 (PS2) (Video Game)
Bought for my soccer mad 7 year old and it is played all day, every day. They reckon it is as good, if not better, than all the preceding ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, 25 Jan 2012
This review is from: FIFA 12 (PS2) (Video Game)
good value for money recieved it on time no messing i will use you again in future thank you great

4.0 out of 5 stars my 8 year old loves it, 8 Jan 2012
This review is from: FIFA 12 (PS2) (Video Game)
I read a lot of reviews about this game before buying it and not all were good. All I can say is that my 8 year old daughter who has never owned a football game before really loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, 1 Jan 2012
This review is from: FIFA 12 (PS2) (Video Game)
What could I say? If you live for football this will entertain you as few other games, just like a real match. Great graphics and new skills welcomed

4.0 out of 5 stars ffifa ps2, 8 May 2012
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA 12 (PS2) (Video Game)
Well fifa 12 ps2 what was u expecting i new wat i was getting tranfers kits nu menu etc i paid 15 pound its not bad game actually still ps2 u got al 3 kits unlocks load football's etc its a good game so cant complain

4.0 out of 5 stars best game ever, 16 Oct 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA 12 (PS2) (Video Game)
the graphics are amazing but samir nasri does look like michael mcintyre.man city's home kit looks awesome and so does barca's away.it is much better than fifa 11.

5.0 out of 5 stars grear purchase, 4 Oct 2011
Michael James Matthews "escalardo" (united kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: FIFA 12 (PS2) (Video Game)
excellent product my grandaughter loves it she has the previous ones .great graphics best yet very realistic can't wait to play

2.0 out of 5 stars A step backwards, 7 Jan 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: FIFA 12 (PS2) (Video Game)
Okay, so I'm a pretty experienced FIFA player, I've been playing FIFA games since 1998, and finally I've found one that fails in the most important respect: its no fun.

Well I guess I'll start with positives: You have the current squads. That is IT. There are no advantages to this game over 09 or 10.

Where to even start with the downsides of FIFA 12 I don't even know. This game is so rife with gameplay issues it's ridiculous.

Firstly, one of the most notable, is that when there is a large number of players on the screen there is lag. Obviously most of this occurs during key moments such as free kicks and corners, which is a massive pain as it ruins any chance of scoring for you, and if you are defending, it's a nightmare too.

As I said, I've played FIFA as long as I remember. On every game I play at the "World Class" or "Legendary" levels, and it's fun, challenging, and rewarding. So I thought, "I'll set it to professional on my first game, I know what I'm doing"... NO CHANCE. Not to be knocked, I've spent the last two weeks struggling with a career mode on semi-pro level. FIFA 12 has made it insanely difficult to do anything. ALL teams are set up to play extremely defensive, boring football, meaning that games usually end up in dull midfield battles. Think Aston Villa vs. Bolton, every single game. I guess they're going for "realistic", but when you're playing a game like this, real is boring. I'm not a footballer and I never will be which is why I'm playing a video game instead of playing in the Premiership!

If you play as a low league team (pretty common to start at the bottom and work up, right?) what you end up with is a sluggish, weak side that it is extremely difficult to do anything with. Your players get worn out incredibly quickly, make mistakes run around the ball, make stupid passes, and perhaps most annoyingly, they never make runs. You can have a great attacking move, only to have your striker stop and just stand there while the carrier runs past. Awful.

You will find that, in all but the top sides, you will quickly become worn out and tired while your opponent continues to win every tackle and play Barcelona-esque football.

It's a common FIFA gripe but this time it's true. The refereeing is noticeably biased. Your opponent will win everything, it's hard to make a tackle without giving away a free kick, and 9 out of 10 times they will score a 30 yard stunner. Realistic, yeah?

Good luck with penalties too. Even on amateur I found it virtually impossible to score, they bang it in with ease of course.

So much of the game is bogged down in tactics and it just kills it. I see what they are going for with the custom team styles and such, but it just makes it too complex in my opinion. I've been brought up on football, I love football, and I love football video games, but the assumption that I know everything about tactics is just stupid.

I could go on and on, but I think you get the point. If the aim of FIFA 12 is to be extremely frustrating, then it has succeeded. If however, I assume, they wanted to create a fun game, then they have catastrophically failed. FIFA 12 is simply dull to play. Want my advice? Stick to FIFA 09 or 10, don't bother with 12.

I am about to attempt my first FIFA game on Amateur level for the first time in 8 years, and then I will give up hope on this game.

FIFA 12 (PS2)
FIFA 12 (PS2) by Electronic Arts (PlayStation2)
7.00