5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic bike
Published 22 months ago by Mrs. Laura Welland

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice in the photo and so does the price but....
I bought this bike and gave it to my child. The next day I took it to the shop to have the front break fixed, which we (3 adults) couldn't get working. The guy looked at the bike and said, "this is a poor quality bike".

Published 7 months ago by D. Ferros

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic bike, 23 Nov 2012
This review is from: Sonic Nitro Junior Boys BMX Bike - Bright Yellow, 16 Inch (Sports)
purchased for my sons 5th birthday in october.. brilliant bike he loves it and good quality bike. he is an experienced rider didn't need stabilizers on his old bikes as started riding a balance bike aged 2 years. he can perfectly cope with a bike of this size. will last him for a good 2/3 year's. worth every penny. well done and thank you Raleigh. an excellent bike for any young experienced rider and bike fanatic! we also bought a bmx helmet again excellent accessory to this trendy bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 4 Nov 2011
kerry taylor (west yorkshire) - See all my reviews
this item is a perfect presant i got this for my 4year old son and i an very happy with the quality and it was delivered very quickly its a very nice bike and a very good customer survice

4.0 out of 5 stars boys bike, 15 May 2013
very good quality bit awkward to fix the brakes at the front wheel but on the whole i would recommend this bike for good quality and excellent value . our 6year old grandson loves it , and was surprised it came with a bell as well , very quick delivery also , thank you for your prompt attention to our order

5.0 out of 5 stars BMX, 5 Jan 2013
REALLY A GREAT LOOKING BIKE WHICH I BOUGHT FOR MY GRAND SON FOR CHRISTMAS. COLOURS LOOK GREAT AND HE LOVES IT

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 30 Dec 2012
Again my middle son loved this, it was easy to assemble ad is excellent quality for the price, very nice bike

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Bike!, 29 Nov 2012
Value for Money! Kid loves it! Easy to assemble. No issues. I think the right weight and brakes are working fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice in the photo and so does the price but...., 27 Jan 2014

The photo looks great and so does the price. You might be wondering why there are no close up photos, I believe it is so you cannot see the cheap parts this has. Even the breaks are plastic, the whole hand part and hardly work. All very well buying a cheap bike, but safety shouldn't be compromised.

The strangest part for me is that as this bike seemed too big and heavy (which was strange as all his friends were riding 16" bikes as well), I took him to the bike shop to actually try some proper bikes out. When we finally decided on one which matched his size, I inquired about the size and was told it was a 16" as well. When i got home and put them side by side, I noticed this sonic bike made him sit about 12cm higher so his feet could never touch the ground.

He's fine with his newer bike but wants nothing to do with this yellow beast of a bike. I learned a valuable lesson about buying bikes online.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike, 1 July 2014
Mrs. S. Evans (County Durham) - See all my reviews
Excellent bike for the money. We have had it for a while now. My grandson loves it and has ridden it a lot. It is very sturdy and looks great. Very pleased

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bike!, 27 Jun 2014
Great bike. He loved it and easy to assemble with simple instructions. Sturdy and strong with great colour and nice stickers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bike, 24 Feb 2014
I bought this for my 5 year old grandson and he loves it.
It looks great but it is on the large size as he can't touch the floor yet while he is sat on it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›