on 8 June 2013
The toy at the electronics work well, the sound is loud and clear, the movements of the flapping of wings as well. Unfortunately coating to mimic the feathers is very poor quality as is usually the product coating.
on 9 February 2013
this is a wonderful toy my 6yld loves it.the 1st one delivered had broken in transit-but the supplier was 1st class in sending
out a replacement immeadeatly.a great toy-from a seller and manufacturer who care about thier buyers.thanx againjohn and son thomas.
on 21 September 2012
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS ITEM
Unfortunately I ordered two of the Talk Back Parrots and they arrived very promptly. I had hoped to make them fun gifts for friends for Christmas. The only packaging consisted of what looked like a black plastic bin liner Sellotaped around the boxes. The two boxes had also been Sellotaped together which meant that in trying to separate them, the outside paper layer of the boxes tore and I had to cut the Sellotape and leave it on the boxes. The parcel had been damaged in transit, the black plastic bin liner was torn and one of the boxes was also torn. I decided to check the two Talk Back Parrots in the hope they would be OK. The inside lid of the boxes stated "6 1.5V batteries included" but there were none in either box! I purchased batteries and inserted them but the Talk Back Parrots did not work! The awful stuff stuck on them to resemble feathers was falling off and made a mess. This was VERY disappointing and a great let-down by an Amazon supplier. I know Amazon returns are excellent but I will now have to try to wrap these securely as I had to cut the original black plastic in order to open the parcel as it was impossible otherwise! I am SO cross that I've wasted so much time on these rubbish Talk Back Parrots.
on 31 December 2012
Ideal for those that talk alot and I like the way the wings flap about when it repeats what's been said. It talks back very clearly too. Although my Son loves it the Parrot, on the other hand, is quite content at beating it up. Don't forget the batteries. Delivered quickly and packaged well.
on 27 December 2013
iChose this rating because I bought this item for a mentally child thinking it might help him for his lack of speech, but the parrot voice came on spasmodically and the speech was incoherent, very disappointed so we did'nt give it to him.
on 18 December 2012
It stated once the packet had been opened that for the parrot to operate to insert (included) 6 AA batteries, these were not included, although one bird was damaged I did receive a replacement, although when I contacted the seller to say that there were no batteries in any of the boxes, the reply came back that, nothing was stated on the box regarding the batteries.
I would be very wary about buying anything from this seller again as what is stated in the box is not what you are receiving. Because when you open the flap and see that batteries are included one obviously does not go out and buy the batteries. Only on Christmas day is when the real truth comes out and No Batteries are there!!!
Will not be going back to the seller.
on 18 November 2014
It scared, then amused the grandson... for a while, but don't think this parrot can/will repeat what you say. It picks up the noise of its own mechanism and frankly was very disappointing. I've since seen much better versions for only a few pence more. And the box said it came with batteries - there weren't any! Not happy.
on 16 September 2015
The box which the parrot arrived in was in very poor condition and when the parrot imitated a persons voice it had to be listened to very carefully to be understood. In future I would spend a little more and hopefully get something which was better quality.
on 23 April 2014
The handle on this item broke after my son played with it for about an hour even though it says that it is suitable for children. When I emailed the seller about this they replied by saying that if something breaks after they have sold it it isn't their responsibility. I would not recommend this product or the seller. The product is of a low standard and the seller doesn't seem to care that they are selling a product that is substandard and seem happy your keep your money!
on 21 October 2014
Rubbish toy waste of money. Pls dont buy it i could not take the screw out of the battery box it was stuck and had to send it back. I brought it for my 7 months old grandson. I brought him a baby laptop instead.