on 26 August 2011
One of the springs in my watch was damaged and I was quoted a fixed £10 charge by watchmaker to repair.
I went on Amazon and found the correct size pins a pack of 4 for a fraction of the price ( to ascertain which size spring pin, measure the width of your strap), not only that they arrived within 2 days.
The service was the usual Amazon efficient one, you're kept informed of the orders progress and delivery is usually within a couple of days. On top of that Amazon are usually the cheapest and have become my first site to search by choice.
on 27 March 2014
When the 4 pack arrived two of the pins were broken with one end pin and the spring detached from the bar assemblies. When I tried to attach the remaining two to a Seiko watch with 20mm strap neither pin would compress enough to go into the watch case. Fortunately I was able to grind a little off each end of the pins, thus allowing them to be fitted
on 5 January 2012
I bought these and used 2 of them to reapir my dad's old watch which had a broken strap. Easy to install and well made.
on 4 November 2012
The four pack spring bar watch pins I purchased were of better quality than the originals. I used two and will keep the other two as spares, though I doubt they will ever be needed. The cost was remarkably low and delivery was prompt. There is no problem in selecting the correct size of pin, simply measure the gap in mm, where the strap/bracelet fits the watch, and as the increment in size is two mm you can't go wrong. This is the type of firm I like to deal with, prompt delivery of a good quality item.
on 16 March 2014
These springs are too weak for my divers watch with rubber strap. I ended up going to a jewellers for stronger clips .
on 27 July 2013
In the end, I decided to re-use the existing pins which had stronger springs. Will keep them, however, for future use.
on 7 June 2013
I needed replacement pins for my watch as it has a fixed metal strap, and I somehow managed to twist the strap which bent the original pins. These were extremely good value for money and having a 4-pack means there's plenty of spares.

The only difficulty I had was in measuring accurately to get the right dimensions, but that's more my own issue!

Overall, performed very well for a great price.
on 17 February 2014
This purchase was my fault, bought the wrong size (needed 18mm), so I'm going to post my review of the 18mm here (same brand):
"They're better than the old ones, in that they seem stronger and are stiffer unlike the original pins, three of which have broke. These new ones are amazing and fit my watch perfectly, a bit fiddly to put in but once they are in you can be sure that they won't fall out."
on 13 December 2012
I chose this rating as i cannot fault the product or service. Everytime I change a watch strap I either lose or bend a pin. In the past I have sruggled to find replacements and they are often quite expensive. Couldn't believe my luck! Pack of 4 delivered to the door for under £2. delivery was earlier than quoted so really good service as well
on 29 April 2013
The spring bars are something which don't get any attention until they break. These are good quality replacements at a very good price. Delivery was quick and the seller kept me up to date with the progress of the order. First class service, thank you.