5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, effective & efficient
Published 12 months ago by Emilia Rose Arno

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure
I am not sure whether this has made any difference to my lashes but it may work better on different people. It certainly did not hurt me or give me any rashes. I think you may have to persevere which I did not.
Published 20 months ago by J. Rea

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, effective & efficient, 4 Sep 2013
This review is from: Foltene Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatment (Personal Care)
This is the first product I have bought so can not compare to others on the market, but chose it because it was cheaper than alternatives (by about 50%), and claims to be for both eyelashes AND eyebrows which I hadn't previously seen. Since it arrived 1 week ago I have been using it 2 or 3 times a day - morning, afternoon and night - and can already see a considerable difference in both my eyelashes and eyebrows. Hairs appear thicker, longer and healthier. Since it sets as a gel, it also comes in handy for shaping your brows and works well as part of a regular makeup routine - I carry mine in my purse. Shall definitely be ordering again, and soon!

5.0 out of 5 stars It works, 21 May 2014
This review is from: Foltene Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatment (Personal Care)
I have seen a difference with my lashes and I have even been getting compliments. A lot of people are even mistaking my own lashes for false ones when it's just the product that has enhanced my lashes, making them longer and fuller! I recommend to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 21 Oct 2012
This review is from: Foltene Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatment (Personal Care)
I got this for my Eyebrows because they are slow at growing,and i have weak hair on my eyebrows that can easily fall out,and i must say this helps to strengthen,groom and moisturise them.

4.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 26 Aug 2014
Ms. N. R. Day (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Foltene Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatment (Personal Care)
Excellent product, i have next to no eyebrows but in 3 weeks i have managed to grow a suitable amount of eyebrow hair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure, 17 Jan 2013
J. Rea "Jodie" (Kent, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff.., 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Foltene Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatment (Personal Care)
Was sceptical but found that it did what it said on the box. Both my eyelashes and eyebrows thicker. So impressed bought a second.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother!, 14 Aug 2014
D. Rix - See all my reviews
This review is from: Foltene Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatment (Personal Care)
Having previously used rapid brow with fantastic results I was very disappointed with thus product. Eyebrows look no different despite using it every day.

5.0 out of 5 stars I on medication and I have got a poor diet which means my hairs on my eyebrows and ..., 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Foltene Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatment (Personal Care)
I am excited to use this product, I just taken pictures of my eyebrows and eyelashes before applying and going to note my progress, I didn't know these product exsist, I have always over plucked, I on medication and I have got a poor diet which means my hairs on my eyebrows and eyelashes don't grow, so this product can help; )x

3.0 out of 5 stars If you use it twice a day as recommended, the effects might be faster and more impressive, 10 Sep 2014
This review is from: Foltene Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatment (Personal Care)
I've been using this for three weeks now and definitely see improvement in my eyebrows. It's not miraculous-but then I've only been using it once a day. If you use it twice a day as recommended, the effects might be faster and more impressive. That said, this is a good product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't work, 18 Jun 2014
This review is from: Foltene Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatment (Personal Care)
Waste of money. I've been using this for over a month with no results. I did use rapidbrow and thought it was a miracle until I stopped using and my eyebrows fell out.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›