5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Study Motivation for the CCNA
Published 18 months ago by Mr James M Burns

1.0 out of 5 stars not a stand alone product
After buying this I found out it's a follow along to their video collection. There is no answers to the labs only brief instruction, so unless you have their video collection or you know what your doing (and lets be frank the only reason why you would buy this, is if your learning) your be left in the dark.
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Extra Study Motivation for the CCNA, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: 101 Labs for the Cisco CCNA Exam (Kindle Edition)
I used to be a CCNA; I let it expire. Now I'm trapped in the hell that involves recertifying something that I really don't want to! I bought Paul's other book about passing the CCNA in 60 days along with this and I'm essentially bootcamping myself through the material to get it over and done with. In conjunction with GNS3 and some switches, the labs range from the very simple (configuring VTP domains), to more complicated challenge labs introducing a large number of different configuration requirements.

1.0 out of 5 stars not a stand alone product, 26 Aug 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Be prepared to pay more!, 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: 101 Labs for the Cisco CCNA Exam (Kindle Edition)
I bought this book thinking it would be a great resource alongside others in studying for my CCNA. Well it may have been but I wasn't prepared to pay the extra $30/month for the videos that book is based on.

This book is actually designed to be used along with the video set. If you have bought the book only then you should consider purchasing the accompanying set of videos from the authors website, be prepared to cough up the monthly fee mentioned above.

Feeling quite screwed over on this purchase, will try get a refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars kyaw, 16 Feb 2013
This review is from: 101 Labs for the Cisco CCNA Exam (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely wonderful to get your practice for ccna route and quite simple to get your points.
Anyhow it's pointless to say and you might get supports for your ccna exam.

101 Labs for the Cisco CCNA Exam