Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£0.99

on 15 September 2011
No doubt deep within the kindle collection of books many a masterpiece lies hidden. This is one and I have unearthed it a truly intruigeing story, great characters, and an ending to chill the marrow!!! All Nostradamus followers and even those who are not will find it impossible to put this book down and therefore I cannot reccommend it too highly, and I just hope that when I read the authors other books they match upto this one!!!
on 10 January 2012
I have read and re-read this many times. This book will have you gripped right until the truly terrifying end. One thing I have noticed though, the original book has been revised/'tweaked', from the holocaust occuring in August/September, to it now occuring in December (Shades of 2012?). However, this is one of those 'Gems' that is chanced upon once in a while. Very fast paced, which leaves the reader wanting more. This WOULD make a great film!!
on 28 September 2012
This book is nothing short of brilliant; it captures the readers' imagination from the beginning, throwing you into a maelstrom of "fact", fiction and "what if". It is beautifully scary, utterly believable and wonderfully orchestrated. This is the first book I have read of this author but I will be seeking out others of his books to check as to whether they are as good as this.
on 8 November 2012
This was my first Raymond Leonard book and I thoughly enjoyed it. It had an unusual story with great pace. Once you start it you cant put it down. Its a great book for holidays laying by a pool. Its light but intelligent and easy to follow with an unusual ending, it makes a pleasant change from what nowadays appears all the new adventure books involve CIA agents and undercover assassination plots. I have started another one of his and hope that it is equally enthrawling.
on 9 May 2013
I could not put this book down,I only hope they make this into a film.Such a fantastic story and the author must have a great imagination.Would love to be able to write like this but i'm a book worm and will leave the great writing to the likes of Raymond Leonard the author.I'm on his next book now and i cant put that down "Spatel-The Silent Assassin".It is just as amazing as the Nostradamus Inheritance.I'm so lucky to have found this Author.If you love conspiracy stuff you will enjoy this book ,i give it a 10 out of 10.Highly Recommend.Masterpiece.Left me wanting to start it all over again.
on 26 December 2012
I enjoyed this story. It's timing was good given the slight possibility that the world was going to end a few days after I finished it.
Some of the characters, and their motivations are not fully explored. However It was sufficiently well written that it made me keep turning the (electronic) pages and that's all I ask of a novel.
I would freely recommend this to anyone who wants a suspension of reality while enjoying a good read.
on 14 December 2012
A very enjoyable book, with lots going on. A bit improbable, but it is fiction afterall. It did get me quite interested in reading about Nostradamus I must say. Anyway, the story is reasonably gripping and carried me through quite effortlessly. The end isn't as great as the rest of the book, but I would still give it a go anyway. My advice would be to buy it if it's going cheap.
on 16 January 2013
I read this book in the lead up to the "Mayan end of the word!" It wasn't planned, just happened like that. I found the book a bit rushed at the beginning, trying to establish the overall story, but it soon slowed down to allow you to embrace the story line. The characters are believable and spin an intriguing web right to the end.

Worth a read
on 9 December 2013
I was looking forward to reading this book as I'm a huge fan of Nostradamus so needless to say I was disappointed when it didn't turn out as exciting as I'd hoped.
Nostradamus prophecies are foretelling the End of The World and it is up to our professor and his learned team to discover if the prophecies are true & if there is a way to alter the outcome.
The story had the potential to be so much more exciting but I felt it lacked the tension, fear, thrill & suspense that it should have had.
I questioned why I was even continuing to read when things became very far-fetched & unrealistic, l really don't think any of us could get to see the President of the USA or have an audience with the Pope just as easily as our professor managed.
Anyway pure stubbornness forced me to finish the book, would probably make a decent film if someone were prepared to beef the story up a bit.
on 26 August 2013
I found this book to be scary and fantastic , with events in the world at the moment,this was a realistic view on what could happen,the storyline regarding the island and its prophesied survivors was a bit far fetched yet it was a page turner,I would like if the author had a follow up in the future on how the inhabitants have lived years ahead after the end of civilization in the world,that would be great,I'll keep watching for it.