5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts
I've worn for almost three hours of mtb on very rough trail and i have to say that they are great.
Published on 5 Aug 2011 by Luca

3.0 out of 5 stars Short size
Go one size larger than you normally wear as these shorts are undersized. Otherwise good value. Pad is good thickness
Published on 6 Sep 2011 by Dr. Manreet S. Johal

3.0 out of 5 stars Short size, 6 Sep 2011
Dr. Manreet S. Johal (London, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts, 5 Aug 2011
Very comfortable, wick sweat very well. The ventilation holes in the middle of the pad to help cool you and not to feel the heat, the thickness differential between the two big thick sections that protect the ischial bones and the rest makes them very light and does not make you feel like you were wearing a diaper.
I am very happy with my purchase, also because the price is cheap for the quality offered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy padding, 14 Jun 2013
Had these for a while now and they're great.
Just come back from a long trip round France and wore them every day (managed to wash them occasionally in baths and sinks!) and my bum was absolutely fine! Did end up with some very sharp tan lines... but that was my fault.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, with thick padding, 2 Aug 2012
This review is from: Tenn-Outdoors Men's 8 Panel Professional Viper with Pad Cycling Shorts (Misc.)
These cycle shorts arrived in good time. They are well made, and have thicker than average padding at this price range, which makes it great value!
The only downside is the pants while ergonomically designed to fit around the legs and mid section well; the back is not long enough to feel completely secure, ie. It sometimes feels it is falling a bit far down when riding, and your tempted to pull it up once and a while.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 18 Feb 2012
First time I received these they had a small hole on the side and when I rode with them on that hole gradually increased, so I contacted the company who immediately sent me some replacements the next day. The product is also great and really good considering its price, great value, great customer service, great shorts

5.0 out of 5 stars Damn Good Value, 20 Sep 2011
R. Foskett (Watford) - See all my reviews
I have nothing but praise for these shorts. Comfortable - Good Value - they might look good as well but I am always told I have no taste.
No bull about "technical" clothing. Just cycle shorts that do the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars can recommend, 2 Sep 2011
8 panel Viper professional cycling shorts - actually fit very well - no skimping on the larger sizes, as so often happens. Quality is excellent and the price and delivery beats the High St.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 12 May 2013
LDRC (Lancaster, UK) - See all my reviews
These shorts fit perfect in my normal size, I wouldn't reccommend going a size larger. These shorts are perfect for my rides, though I haven't done any long ones yet. They're well worth the money, and they look good too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shorts, 19 Jun 2012
I will use this under trousers, they fit well. I read that they are smaller sizes than usuall but this isnt correct. They fit perfectly. It seems like people who reports they are small gained on size!
Update: I went for 25 miles cross country and this shorts are amazing. I didnt feel pain or discomfort, they making bike ride so much more enjoyable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Realistic Price, 11 Mar 2012
Seems to be a very nice quality product at a realistic price, but I wish I had taken note of another review that commented on how they come up tight on size - I had to return the first pair which were medium and exchange them for large - and I am certainly not large!

They arrived in good time and I found Tenn a pleasant and helpful company to deal with.