5.0 out of 5 stars Great shorts
I've worn for almost three hours of mtb on very rough trail and i have to say that they are great.
Very comfortable, wick sweat very well. The ventilation holes in the middle of the pad to help cool you and not to feel the heat, the thickness differential between the two big thick sections that protect the ischial bones and the rest makes them very light and does not...
Published on 5 Aug. 2011 by Luca

3.0 out of 5 stars Short size
Go one size larger than you normally wear as these shorts are undersized. Otherwise good value. Pad is good thickness
Published on 6 Sept. 2011 by Dr. Manreet S. Johal

‹ Previous | 1 2 329 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shorts, 19 Jun. 2012
I will use this under trousers, they fit well. I read that they are smaller sizes than usuall but this isnt correct. They fit perfectly. It seems like people who reports they are small gained on size!
Update: I went for 25 miles cross country and this shorts are amazing. I didnt feel pain or discomfort, they making bike ride so much more enjoyable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Praise the Lord, 30 Mar. 2015
I've been struggling to get a pair of shorts that have deeper padding for comfort when riding my new Trek Madone, as feeling everything through the saddle and to be honest, it wasn't enjoyable going out to ride, so I thought I would give these 15mm padded shorts ago and Omg, what a difference. I have just road almost 50 miles over two rides and almost no discomfort whatsoever, really good value and comfortable, almost masking out any discomfort that the roads around Surrey dish out, very pleased so will buy another pair, and by the way, I am no lightweight at 200lbs and a 36" waist and the XL is tight but fine, forget they are on once you get going !

5.0 out of 5 stars Realistic Price, 11 Mar. 2012
Seems to be a very nice quality product at a realistic price, but I wish I had taken note of another review that commented on how they come up tight on size - I had to return the first pair which were medium and exchange them for large - and I am certainly not large!

They arrived in good time and I found Tenn a pleasant and helpful company to deal with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shorts, 11 Feb. 2012
Great shorts for the price
the material is good quality and the 8 panel padding is comfortably.
these shorts are much better than my old pair that i bought from a high street shop and they cost less.
like the choice of colours for the stitching. (i went for yellow to match my bike)
i would say if your not sure size then go for the lager one, im a 34 and the large fit me snug.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be wary of feedback regarding sizes, 17 Aug. 2012
G W (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
With regards to the product itself where it matters for us blokes it really is well padded and a comfy feel when riding. The rest of the shorts are a light material so when grinding the gears it helps you stay cool. There's also the nice touches with the inner bottoms of the shorts having the grippy material to stop them riding up and also the reflective markings on the back.

Now as for the sizings I took on board the previous feedback from others on here and went a size up and I really wish I hadn't followed the advice as in my particular circumstances my normal size would have been a perfect nice snug tight fit instead of the slightly more relaxed fit I have with the shorts I ordered.

As for me I can live with the fit but don't take the trading up size advice as gospel as it's clearly just one persons view for their own particular requirements. My advice.......try your normal size.

I'll be looking to get a few more of these over the coming weeks & months.

Also a quick word regarding the standard of service from Tenn Outdoors: my order was placed late on a Wednesday evening using the free delivery option come Friday morning there's a knock on the front door from the local postie handing over these shorts and other Amazon orders I placed that week. Amazingly quick and cheap delivery by Tenn Outdoors & the Royal Mail.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable shorts... get the right size, 5 Sept. 2013
Plainsong (Hampshire, England) - See all my reviews
Main thing for me to highlight is the size - I always take a 34 waist, which made me wonder whether I should get 32-34, or 34-36.
So I opted for the 32-34 first: wrong. Wrong, for me anyway - way too tight. The 34-36 is fine. So I'm in the camp of those who say if you have a doubt, get the next size up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok product, 9 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Tenn-Outdoors Men's 8 Panel Professional Viper with Pad Cycling Shorts (Sports Apparel)
Cons
1. Needs to be more thicker
2. Needs to be more wider at the back
3. I found it slightly uncomfortable slightly after doing 6 miles in it. although this would verry person to person

Pros
1. Does reduce soreness to the vital organ (down below0 conciderably
2. ok price
3. Doesnt stick out like the other
4. The rubber bit at the leg end helps it not roling up your legs

Advice to others
1. Buy a size larger then your normal size as they are tight
2. Wear it with a gel seat and then you would not feel any soreness and would be perfect. As that's what I am going to do

5.0 out of 5 stars LUCKY BALLS, 9 July 2013
Bought the cycle shorts last week and went for a bike ride down the tracks.
I was moving over for another bike rider when i clipped a wall then braked.
I slid forward onto the crossbar and stopped on the handle bars. (Thanks TENN.you saved my BALLS)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not even close!, 20 May 2014
Size listed not close to reality. Thought I was 34" inch waist. Turns out on their sizes I'm 36" plus! Both shorts returned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Why say a 36-38 inch waist, 13 Sept. 2013
when the waistband, fully stretched, is 32 inches? Do cyclists have different measurement system? I'm a 34/35 inch waist and putting these shorts on is like a visit from the Spanish Inquisition; with cheese wire.

‹ Previous | 1 2 329 | Next ›