5.0 out of 5 stars What if....?
Having picked up The Jesus Clone just a few days ago after browsing on the Kindle Store, I was unsure what I would find. However, I was pleasantly surprised that this book is an absolute gem. The story is engaging, the characters believable and it really got me thinking.

Published on 11 Jun 2011 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
No where as good as many other books I have read on this theme, hence the 2 star rating. Taken as a stand alone novel I found it a bit like minestrone, a few bits of interest but on the whole a bit watery. Not a book I would recommend, but hey, what do I know :)
Published 7 months ago by peter hoskin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars What if....?, 11 Jun 2011
This review is from: The Jesus Clone (Kindle Edition)

I really don't want to spoil the plot for you, but the book is tense all the way up to its exciting climax. If you think you know what is going to happen halfway through, be prepared to be pleasantly surpised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping!!, 30 Sep 2011
This review is from: The Jesus Clone (Kindle Edition)
I haven't been able to put this book down since I purchased it...the vivid story line keeps you captivated from beginning to end leaving you wanting more, even when it wraps up!
I personally would have liked the story to persevere a little bit more in order to see what events unfold after the twist at the end! The characters are written into the story with excellent illustrative writing, leaving me with a really depictive image of each one. This leads me to want to see how they're relationships and lives develop after the final few moments of the book...perhaps a slightly extended version could be written in ;)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 Dec 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars One star too many., 20 Sep 2013
W Innes - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Jesus Clone (Kindle Edition)
This novel reads as more of an initial draft than a completed work. There are several gaping holes in the (unbelievable) plot and the constant! use of! exclamation! marks! becomes jarring! after a while. Previously I had read 'The Nostrodamus Inheritance' by the same author, which I found to be badly written & with a nonsensical plot. This novel is equally bad & I found it to be neither 'prophetic genius' nor thought provoking as other reviewers have found it. I will not be purchasing any further titles by this author as the plots are too far stretched & the writing of such a poor quality that, even at 77p I thought this title a waste of money. There are a few good novels blending psuedo science & quasi religion on amazon, sadly, this is not one of them. Suffice to say, this particular effort could have been written by a sixth former with some cursory research on google. Avoid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 2 Jan 2013
Joan Daniel (Scouthead Oldham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Jesus Clone (Kindle Edition)
Once I started reading couldn't put it down.Would recommend this author.Can't wait to read more Raymond Leonard.The plot is really well thought out.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Jesus Clone by Raymond Leonard., 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: The Jesus Clone (Kindle Edition)
I was enthralled by this book, with its exciting story. It was difficult to put it down as its fast-paced, and almost believable tale, unfolded.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 24 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Jesus Clone (Kindle Edition)
Well written with a seemingly obvious plot, plenty of twists and turns, well researched and thoroughly entertaining. I have looked for more books by the same author.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gud, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: The Jesus Clone (Kindle Edition)
His read is interesting...it can grip you till the very end...fascinating how ever you can put two and two and get the plot

5.0 out of 5 stars great read, 7 Dec 2012
Michael O'callaghan "mikeoc" (Bristol UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Jesus Clone (Kindle Edition)
Just right for lunch times at work on the Kindle.Enjoyable and not a bad thriller - kept me guessing for most of it

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 7 Dec 2012
Martin G (cocoa beach, florida) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Jesus Clone (Kindle Edition)
I was a bit concerned before starting this book that it might me a bit religious, but to my delight Mr Leonard balanced this book brilliantly so that it was credible yet exciting. If you are so inclined it could be quite thought provoking. This would be an excellent choice for a book club to read and discuss.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›