Price:£59.90+ £4.07 shipping

on 2 April 2014
Just to place my comments on this piece of equipment I find it extremely useful.
Many persons say this does not assist but hinders Ghost Investigators in as much as that it picks up constant radio chatter.
Take a tip from me:-
Do a search for P-SB7 Spirit Box Antenna Removal .pdf on Google. This will show you how to remove the antenna to stop radio signals and chatter and leave you with just plain white noise through all scan sweeps.
I would deffo recommend getting a Faraday pouch to place this in though just to make sure no radio signal gets into the unit.
Great piece of kit!
But...
As a first-time spirit box it is great, but if you want more for your bucks then wait for the new p-SB11 as this incorporates switches to deactivate the antenna, has multiple working modes for FM, AM or both at the same time and with the benefit of a mute button too...
...all this with an added bonus of the DAS ATDD temp system.
on 6 July 2014
Brilliant device, works well, great value for money, and quick delivery from US, would recommend.
on 16 November 2013
I have used one of these before on a ghost hunt night, used headphones and shouted out words that came through. my colleagues were conducting a seance at the time and the box coincided very accurately with what was being spelt out on the board. The board said open the door then I heard the same on the box when the door was opened a shadow was stood there, another group saw it too when they heard the scream.
on 28 May 2014
Spot on works ok delighted with product. The product has strong shell which with stands from getting broken well pleased with structure.
on 6 March 2016
In all honesty I've only used it three times. It is much better with headphones but I feel a bit silly sat there talking to myself with headphones on!! I don't know whether or not to tell you it's a good purchase... I think maybe all the YouTube videos I'd watched had got my hopes up a little and then the reality of not much at all happening was a disappointment: ( I will persevere with it though, it's the least I could do considering how much it bloody cost!!! P.s it makes an excellent radio for the dog when you go out!!!
on 27 October 2015
I will keep this short, but i could speak forever about this product as it's one of my main interest's currently. Basically it scans through am/fm very very fast and as it's doing this you are to speak or request or to ask questions to spirit's.

Now firstly i had a very big interest in this product and field and thought it wouldn't work.

WELL let me tell you this device WORKS!

I've had soooo many evp's from this device i've lost count. If your interested in the paranormal i HIGHLY recommend you buying one of these..NOW!
The build quality is very well built, though it is plastic it doesn't feel "cheap". The P-SB7 comes with headphones and an extra speaker as the built in speaker just isn't up to scratch.

So my ONLY con with this device is that the built in speaker is uselss basically. You can either use the external speaker that comes with the P-SB7, or buy your own.

Overall verdict? - BUY IT NOW!
on 30 May 2015
Spirit box good, though technology regarding this has now advanced regarding static noise. The speaker that came with it didn't work, necessitating purchase of a new one. Vendors did offer to replace, but post and packing price, plus the wait for arrival from states made the process unpalatable.
on 19 February 2014
Works well I enjoyed using this item and would pass it on to other people who work in this type of work
on 12 November 2015
I've been interested in a spirit box for a few months and read up on all the latest and this SB-7 was my chosen choice.
It's a good idea before you buy one to look on You Tube and see how it performs before you make the purchase. I did just that and like I said, it was the one for me.
It arrived within the timeframe I was told it would be and was well packed. It's pretty easy to operate and within a few minutes I had it set up and was ready to give it a go. By watching clips on You Tube it states that it's best to record your spirit box sessions so you can listen back whenever you want I case you missed anything. It's also stated that sessions should not be more than 15 minutes long. It's something to do in keeping communication clear.
So all set, I hit record on my iPad and turned on the SB-7. I started off introducing myself and asking if any spirits wanted to say anything. It is quite hard to pick up anything that's been said and the recording makes life so much easier. I asked several questions and on playback I was amazed at the direct responses to some of my questions. The stand out ones were...... I was asking about heaven and if Jesus was real and things like that when I asked if I would go to heaven when I died. The immediate response was Jusdice. Clear as day without the recording. I asked how many spirits were with me and again 6 was heard very clearly. But the best one for me was when I was asking about my late mum and if she was with me and straight away the word Touching came out. I was amazed with the first session.
Ok the sceptics would say it was luck that those words came out like they did and I would agree with one, maybe 2 but Defo not 3. These responses were caught without playback and once I did playback there are several answers to questions I asked.
The only downside to this SB-7 is the white noise while it's going through the channels. Does it spoil it? No not really. But I did a little more research and a new non white noise radio was available as a App but only for Windows. It's $50 (£32) and for me it's the next level with communication to the other side. I'm quite happy to use both and had success with both. The App as more gadgets and things going on and of course no white noise so it's a lot clearer, but the SB-7 can be used anywhere were as the App can not unless you have a Windows laptop with a Internet connection with you.

I've been very honest with this review and I hope it makes your decision easier if your planning on purchasing a spirit box. The reason for 4 stars and not 5 is because of the white noise alone and nothing else.

Any questions, just fire away and I will do my best to answer.

Plaza
on 8 December 2014
Superb, I bought this to debunk it, and now I'm talking regularly to the dead. I recommend you use headphones its much clear or record your sessions and play them back with headphones