on 24 September 2011
Very reasonably priced seat which includes a soft-close function that is ideal for young children who may be careless when putting the toilet seat down for use! Fixings are not that secure and I guess will not last too many years, but at the price sold, it is good value for money!
on 8 November 2011
at last one that does not keep slipping to the side every time you sit down, can now relax when going to the loo.
on 17 April 2012
Excelllent service. Product was received very quickly from the date of order. The only problem was that I assumed toilets were virtually same shape and size and have found this to be a little short in the front - next time I'll measure!
on 9 November 2015
 I came across the blue/teal version of this (which surprisingly has more positive reviews) but wanted a seat in white to go with my bathroom colour scheme. I had taken the time to read all the 5/1 star comments on here but due to the price (and that the SAME version in a different colour had fab reviews), I thought Id take a chance.

My friend who is a handy man installed this. Id like to note the following:

- He had no issues installing it and it came with all the nec screws/bolts/manuel
- It fits perfectly on my toilet and feels sturdy
- I do not find the seat uncomfy (but I am 5'8 and 10 st with a very slim frame so cant say the same for someone who weighs more/has bigger hips)
- It does what it says on the tin (as per the video review)

I am always hesitant to purchase items that are not sold and/or dispatched by Amazon but Im really glad I chose to buy this.

The shocking low reviews can be a turn off so I would strongly suggest you take the above into consideration before purchasing the product - your weight, if you like plastic toilet seats etc.

Overall, Im very happy with this item and Im tempted to buy a second one for the toilet downstairs that doesnt even need to be replaced haha!
on 7 October 2011
When these slow close seats came out a few years ago they were really expensive...but also really heavy and top quality. Like everything, items get cheaper but with affected quality. I suppose you get what you pay for and all that.... Well worth the money tho, does the job and look decent enough.
on 21 May 2012
Easy to fit, wasn't sure that the soft close would last but it has. Good value for money and despatched immediately.
on 12 July 2012
Umm you get what you pay for basically. Cheap looking plastic toilet seat which slips to the side and feels like it may break any second. I bought two..I'm sorry I didn't get the more expensive ones. The seller feedback encouraged me to buy but I am disappointed and will probably end up replacing them so have in essence wasted £25.00.
on 31 October 2011
Great product, so far it has worked well and it arrived fast. This toilet seat is a good way of avoiding noise in the bathroom
on 18 November 2015
Excellent.
Having seen the prices on loads of other soft-close toilet seats,
I must say I wasn't expecting that much from this one,
but thought it would do until I could afford a more expensive one.
Well I have no need to buy a more expensive one now!
It arrived very quickly, quite well wrapped inside a plain white box.
(No frills packaging usually means good quality product to me).
The white plastic seat, attached lid & fixings, along with written &
pictorial instructions were all in good order inside the box.
It took me more time to remove the old seat than it did to install the new one.
With adjustable sturdy plastic fixings this seat should fit most standard toilets
with a spacing of approximately 14cm between bolt holes.
It feels comfortable & strong when sat on too.
All I have to do now, is get used to NOT having to put the seat and lid down
like a standard toilet seat.
My only gripe is that the instructions, although easy to follow, could do with being
larger; bigger picture & writing.
on 6 January 2012
Is it possible to get excited over a toilet seat? YES YES YES!!!!! of course it is because i get to stand there and watch the seat slowly go down, It's very lightweight and hopefully will last a lot longer than the last one which kept coming loose because the threads were worn down without hardly any use.