Colour: Black|Change

on 7 November 2011
I now own 5 Kuhn Rikon knives, and this has to be my favourite of them all. They are so sharp, and they literally glide through whatever you cut with them. I have found this to be especially good with fast prep on slicing and dicing vegetables. I would definately recommend this knife to anyone, and any other of the knives in the colori range, as it brightens up the kitchen, adding colour and fun, but also remains completely professional with the high level of quality you would expect from a knife 5 times the price of this! To me, a must buy for anyone who loves to cook!
on 1 July 2016
I was sceptical at first about the usefulness of this knife but my wife in particular loves it. Perfect for chopping vegetables. The small length and high height blade make it very easy to control especially when chopping the tougher vegetables.
on 7 November 2014
HAVING BOUGHT THE CHEFS AND PARING KNIFE, I KNEW WHAT TO EXPECT. WHICH IS A VALUE FOR MONEY KITCHEN TOOL, THE WILL BE USED MOST DAYS, AND HOLDS IT`S EDGE WELL. I FOUND THE SHAPE AND DESIGN OF THIS MODEL VERY VERSATILE, WITH THE ROUNDED BACK EDGE OF THE BLADE ALLOWING YOU TO PRESS DOWN COMFORTABLY.
on 5 January 2015
anyone who knows Kuhn Rikon knows you can't buy better for the home. great prices. extremely sharp, and if looked after will last for years. very well suited for those like me with dexterity problems. be careful, very sharp, you will be pleasantly surprised.
on 1 April 2013
This review will mostly discuss the shape of the knife; there is little else I can say about the quality of the knife other than sharp!

The shape is very good as well; it combines the benifits of a paring knife with that of a chef's knife. I find it very good when chopping up unions, garlic or similar things, those jobs when a chef's knife can feel a bit too much.

However, its small size while the great advantage of this knife, is also its greatest short coming. It is just not very long. Because of that I sometimes find myself using both this knife and a chef's knife.

As such it does have a place in my kitchen; and I would reckomend, but only in addition to a chef's knife and paring knives, not as a replacement.
on 14 July 2016
Love these little knives, great for prepping onions, salads etc. Protective cover is good, if you have a lot of knives in your kitchen draw, like I do. I own two of these knives!. Great to have in your kitchen!.
on 25 August 2012
I bought this one and one the same in a fuschia colour. Both of them chop
really well, but then all the Kuhn Rikon knives I have got are really the
best. Slicing or chopping, they work brilliantly.
on 22 June 2016
OMG!!! This little chopper really is amazing for it's size and it feels substantial, without being too heavy. I've used it for every kitchen task since it arrived and I'll probably put a couple of my old knives in to storage now that I have this awesome wee thing. :)

And to everyone who left a review and gave less than 5 stars...know that you will burn in kitchen equipment Hell for your blasphemy! :D :D :D
on 23 December 2012
I'm disabled with use in only one hand ... I use this knife when we go to restaurants ...
It slices through steaks with ease and the case comes in very handy
on 13 March 2014
this is a great small knife very sharp and very good for slicing would say i like smaller knifes i can cut and slice better with them this knife suits me might not suit evertbody but to me 5 star

See one answered question