Size: Pack Of 1Change

on 16 November 2013
You know that feeling you get when you been vigorously mixing a protein drink and when you look around you the room is full of little whit milk drops because the top of the bottle doesn't fit right ? We'll forget that coz this bottle is more futuristic than Peter Kay's 'garlic bread'.
Another great little + with this bottle is the top of the is flat so when you mixing your post workout drink at the gym or wherever, the top stay upright on the surface you place it on so it doesn't go rolling off onto a crappy floor or roll on it's side leaving puddle of milk or juice.
If there was one thing I would change about it, would be having just one detachable compartment instead of having two compartments for powder or pills, I would prefer one for powder and have a bigger volume of liquid
on 28 July 2015
This is my second smart shake after I drove off with my first one on the roof of my car! I immediately replaced it. This is by far the best shaker I've ever owned. Easy to clean and really useful compartments! Warning: does not survive falls at 20mph!
on 8 September 2012
Used this for about a month now. I actually bought 2 (one was a PhD one). I was wondering why this shaker does not have a metal ball thing to prevent lumping. Actually, it has something better than that - it has a little detachable grid in the cap that has lots of small holes in it. This works better than the metal ball in the PhD shaker for removing lumps. Every shake is creamy. The build of the shaker is solid, the plastic is of high quality. Has 2 separate compartments attachable to the bottom of the shaker; 1, both or neither can be used. I just use one to bring powder and just pour milk in the main container. I mix it up after a training session.
To me, everything else is irrelevant. It's a fantastic product. 5 stars.
on 7 January 2012
This shaker is great! Before i bought this is was taking two seperate shakers to work and having to wash them constantly. With this I can fit a double scoop of protein powder in the main compartment which i can have on my break. I can fit another double scoop in the bottom compartment as well as a serving of creatine powder to have after my workout and i can even fit a double scoop of NO Xplode in the middle compartment! 100g of protein in a single shaker! Does a great job of getting rid of the lumps due to the new design of the grid (i dunno what else to call it?) and the clip is great for hanging your gym key on.
on 21 February 2013
Wish I'd have got an all-in-one ages ago. None of the usual messing about trying to find the filter, great for taking your protein and supplements to the guy in one container. 10/10
on 28 November 2011
This works very well as a shaker - I use it mostly for whey protein shakes and it has two useful detachable sections for storing protein powder or whatever. The lid is very secure and has never spilt a drop. Only reason this particular version falls short of 5 stars is that the colour makes it more difficult to read the measuring marks and it's limited to 600mls max, though neither of these are a major pain for me. Would choose a lighter colour next time. Good value shaker and very practical, though 750mls capacity would be better and I'd sacrifice one of the detachable parts for the extra main capacity.
on 17 September 2013
This is my second one of these. I picked this shaker as it is smaller than the standard ones and allows for storage of extra powder. It fit nicely into my bag and generally does what it should. However, the stopper on the top of the lid, although made to be tight fitting to stop any leaks, snapped off at the opposite end to the hinge, sealing the drinking hole. Now, I use the shaker at least once a day if not more so the wear and tear needs to be taken into account but i expected it to fare a bit better. Bought a replacement though as it is still a very good product that meets my needs.
on 29 September 2011
Received my smartshake on time ( as usuall from Amazon)....
The product itself feels good quality compared to other shakers ive tried.
I have one problem..... the current serving im on of protien should be mixed with 500ml liquid(quite a common serving), the liquid compartment of the smartshake is only marked up to 400ml.... when im on the go it means i have to split my powder into half and mix 2 x 250ml doses, which is ok but annoying! So it would have been 5 stars if the bottle was 500ml.. apart from that, the compartments are a great idea and do work..... hope this helps guys.
on 31 May 2013
Pop the shake powder in shake and voila...the inner compartments are a nice touch for if you're out of the go all day and need to store pills/nuts/little snacks... Doesn't leak, I use it everyday, home or away. Worth it, I've tried the classic one with the silver ball in, this one mixes with less effort, is more sturdy. It has a measure down the side, markings don't rub off easily as with cheaper shakers, it's dishwasher safe too. It's short and stout but is on the wider side so holds the same volume of liquid as the standard taller shaker.
on 1 February 2013
Great being able to store powder in the bottom and then add it to the water! better than having half the powder stuck around the bottom of my old shaker!

See one answered question