5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
This shaker is excellent.
There are 2 compartments attached by screwing them onto the bottle
The first compartment is a perfect size for a standard 30g scoop of protein powder
The second compartment has a 4 divider for pills etc but this can be removed revealing a deep good sized compartment which can hold 2 scoops of protein powder.
The second...
Published 20 months ago by Bookaholic

Published 2 months ago by Mr P S McGeever

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 Sept. 2013
Bookaholic (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Gold Smoke (Personal Care)
This shaker is excellent.
There are 2 compartments attached by screwing them onto the bottle
The second compartment can be screwed to the bottle without using the first compartment which is handy if you're tight on space in a sports bag etc.

The bottle itself is very sturdy, robust and well built. It has a measure on the side from 0-400ml - 0-13oz.
The grill to break up the protein is brilliant, it takes me half the time to get the mixture smooth and lump free.
The lid fits perfectly and I've never had a drop escape when shaking.
The colours look fantatsic, far better then many shakers I've had in the past.

A tip for first time users to protein powders and shakers, always rinse the dregs of the protein from the shaker as soon as you can, as the smell if left for even a day will knock you for six!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars SmartShake, 27 Nov. 2011
C. K. Tuckett - See all my reviews
This review is from: SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Gold Smoke (Personal Care)
Fantastic product, good quality and exceptionally handy. I use it to hold two portions of Protein powder, and a portion of nuts to snack on during day at work. Great for those dieting, sports people and those just trying to be more organised whilst trying to fit work, gym and social activities into a single day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the idiots, 13 April 2013
This review is from: SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Gold Smoke (Personal Care)
Ignore the idiots who are rating this one star because they thought they were getting 2 shakers or that it only holds 400ml of liquid, if you read the description it say x1 shaker ALSO it does not matter if you use 400ml or 600ml of liquid if you have the same amount of powder in YOU ARE CONSUMING THE SAME AMOUNT OF PROTEIN, the only difference is one will be thicker than the other and the other will be more watery, come on people this is COMMON SENSE

4.0 out of 5 stars handy, 1 Mar. 2013
This review is from: SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Gold Smoke (Personal Care)
better than normal shakes; but nothing extraordinary . has slots to store the suppliments and powder . nice colour .

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, 16 Aug. 2012
This review is from: SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Gold Smoke (Personal Care)
Delighted with my purchase. It has a filter at the top to stop any lumps, two compartments that fix to the bottom to store separate tablets or liquid and a clip that attaches to the side to clip to your bag.
Definitely worth buying.

3.0 out of 5 stars Excellent but design of lid makes difficult to wash away all protein, 17 Mar. 2015
This review is from: SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Gold Smoke (Personal Care)
I have had this shaker now for several months and at the beginning I was very happy with it. I like the fact it had 2 screw on compartments and I could remove the pill divider from the one so that I could use both compartments for protein/creatine powder. I agree with the other reviews that it is well built and I you do not get any leakage but my problem is with washing the shaker. Unfortunately on the underside of the lid there is a (I cannot think of the right word but...) large lip which creates a deep crevice between the outer edge of the lid. This makes it more difficult for me to clean down in there and as a result it has collected some protein, anybody who has forgot to wash after using a protein shaker will know that it does not smell pleasant. I am sure that if I got some sort of washing brush or some other tool I could wash it better and I am sure I would not get that smell but I am a little lazy and I want to be able to wash the shaker quickly with minimal fuss and not have the unpleasant smell the next time I wish to use it. Other than this the shaker is good but for me the smell is too off putting and as such I am now in the market to buy another.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 17 Jun. 2012
This review is from: SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Gold Smoke (Personal Care)
Excellent. Allows me to pack two shakes and my vitamins into one convenient package. The shaker is also good and doesnt leak like cheap ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best product on the market. Loads of extra's compared to standard shakers. Performs like a charm., 3 April 2013
This review is from: SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Gold Smoke (Personal Care)
After looking at a ton of lower priced shakers purely to contain and mix my shakes without lumps, I found all reviews of other products complaining they leaked, didn't mix well, and broke early on.

This mixer had the best reviews, and on receiving and using this, I can concur.

It does the 2 things I want - securely hold liquids and mix shakes so they aren't lumpy.

But I also love the extra features and think them well worth the money:

- Measurements! I rarely have anything nearby to measure the liquid to add, so this is great
- Extra compartments - so I can store multiple portions of powder, or a side of nut's/vitamins etc
- Carabiner clip so I can clip to the outside of a bag, or attach to a lanyard
- Microwave safe - so I can have soups etc
- The cap - this stays sturdily out of the way (so its not hitting my nose when I drink. Its nicely secure so no thin plastic that could break off leaving it capless

The only small downsideI find it a little wide for my small hands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great when used for purpose, 22 April 2013
This review is from: SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Gold Smoke (Personal Care)
This is a great protein shaker.

The design is extremely handy for carrying multiple portions of powder/capsules and the design is simple and sturdy enough to prevent leaks/spillages.

Much of the space in the actual drinking compartment is compromised due to the attachable compartments in order to contextualise its size for convenience of use. So, if you are looking for a shaker that is going to act as an everyday water bottle, this may not be the shaker for you. That is not to say that the Smartshake cannot be used for this purpose; I am merely pointing out that it does not carry as much water as the conventional shakers.

If however you are like me and don't carry your shaker around with you when not visiting the gym or taking powder (I have a separate water bottle for that) then this product is fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing I've bought all year., 25 Nov. 2011
This review is from: SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Gold Smoke (Personal Care)
5 star+!! Absolutley delighted with this product and would difinately recommend. The two containers that attach to the bottom of your cup are fab and the strainer ensures there are no lumps in your milkshake. Overall this is a fantastic product and is the best thing I have bought all year!!

SMARTSHAKE Protein Shaker Gold Smoke