1,249 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Sound
These are great speakers with a clear and crisp sound. There is no distortion, hum or crackle at low volumes, or at any other volume for that matter they just do the job they are supposed to.

Cable lengths are as follows:
Length of cable between speakers - 70cm
Length of USB power cable - 120cm (attached to right speaker)
Length of jack plug...
Published on 8 Feb. 2012 by MC Fat Tongue

3.0 out of 5 stars quality, sound & price
As a professional music producer for over 25 years i feel qualified enough to give you a good interpretation of these speakers... If you use internal speakers on either laptop, desktop or tower & find the volume & frequency just isn't there, these are a great solution. They are not for music lovers, there are not to be taken seriously, they are no way near what good...
Published on 12 Aug. 2012 by Marc Mitchell

‹ Previous | 164 65 66125 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellant, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Logitech Z120 Stereo Speakers (Accessory)
Excellant Speakers! Nice and Clear. Easy to Install. Highly Recommended!! Clear and crisp sound! No need for install software, just plug and go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value basic speakers, 11 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Logitech Z120 Stereo Speakers (Accessory)
As per most of the other reviews here, these speakers are more than fine as basic external speakers for a laptop or to accompany a desktop monitor as most don't seem to come with built in speakers. Better than I expected them to be and serve their purpose perfectly. You can't go wrong at this price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just got, 11 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Logitech Z120 Stereo Speakers (Accessory)
Well for the price I would recommend these,
They are a good set of speakers but I did buy them under the influence of a previous review saying that they had no distortion at any level which isn't exactly true as the first song i started I pumped them up to full volume and did get some distortion, they are good enough though for price and stuff and the quality is pretty good, just don't see the point in making a speakers top volume be unusable seems like a waste.
Anyway 4/5 would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars good choice, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Logitech Z120 Stereo Speakers (Accessory)
These are excellent for my tablet and have brilliant sound quality beyond what I was expecting for the price. Would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Logitech Z120 Stereo Speakers, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Logitech Z120 Stereo Speakers (Accessory)
Love the product, i bought htis item for the school speaker as their speaker did not work. this speaker, work briantly with laptop and and pc. i recommend to others . With the small price and the item work perfectly.
fast delivery. thank you seller

4.0 out of 5 stars Good items, 8 Feb. 2013
Mr. Barry Harland "Silver Surfer" (Near the Wash UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logitech Z120 Stereo Speakers (Accessory)
They give me much better sound than my old ones. Thats what I expected when I bought them. What more?

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 8 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Logitech Z120 Stereo Speakers (Accessory)
Fantastic little speakers - great value for money, and they look good too. I would highly recommend them for PC use

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear for music and spoken word, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Logitech Z120 Stereo Speakers (Accessory)
Great speakers. Provide a crystal clear sound both when playing music and listening to spoken word. I've mainly used them to provide sound when watching David Attenborough's nature series and they provide a great listening experience, and for such a reasonable price. I was dubious as I'm used to 5.1 surround sound, however my current living space isn't big enough to hold 5.1. I am happy to keep using these even when I move to a bigger place.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work great for what I bought them for, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Logitech Z120 Stereo Speakers (Accessory)
I was a bit reluctant to write a review for these, as I haven't actually heard them. I bought them to go with a chromebook I bought my mother at Christmas, and she is very happy with them. I haven't heard them as I live in the States and she lives in Scotland and I bought the chromebook so that we could Skype with her (well, use Google Hangouts, as Skype is a bit complicated to get going on the chromebook). The chromebook worked great apart from the sound, which was very weak, so I bought these speakers as an extra. The fact they don't have an external power supply was a plus. So, if you're trying to keep it simple for a relative who doesn't know the first thing about computers, but needs some speakers, you won't go wrong with these.

5.0 out of 5 stars ogitech Z120 Stereo Speakers, 7 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Logitech Z120 Stereo Speakers (Accessory)
the speakers are very good value for money and the sound quality is good over the whole range of the spectrum

‹ Previous | 164 65 66125 | Next ›