Price:£16.31+ Free shipping

on 22 December 2013
A very good wireless mouse. Works well on all surfaces without needing a mouse mat. Wireless adapter is low profile so does not get in the way and if removed from the USB slot fits nicely inside the mouse. Very good product.
on 13 December 2013
I'm kind of with "the_jacket"'s review of this.

It's a bit "clicky", it does feel a bit cheap somehow, but I'll use it as a work mouse rather than a house mouse; back to old faithful for the house just now. For £10.99, however, it was good value.

One thing, the red one, which looks shiny metallic and bright red in the Amazon photos is actually a very dull drab red in reality, which was a touch disappointing.
on 29 July 2013
first time i have used a wireless mouse absolutely brilliant , would never go back to the old one now.
on 15 November 2014
It's just what you need. I have a Sony viao which comes with a hideous track pad and would have thrown it out of the window long ago if this little fella hadn't come to my rescue. Smooth and responsive, the usb transmitter is small and discrete. Track wheel for scrolling which works well. I bought one for my son in a different colour so we don't get mixed up.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 September 2013
Just drowned my mouse by knocking off the arm of my chair into a hot mug of coffee.

Shook it. Opened its door and removed the battery. Shook it again and dabbed with a tissue. No sign of life. Left it overnight on some tissues.

Used a very old wonky Logitek purple wireless mouse to finish some urgent work and went to post box to post off the documents.

Arrived back with just half an hour to choose a new mouse and order a mouse to get it delivered next morning.

One thing I bless Amazon Prime for.

I ordered two, one red and one black/grey seeing as they were inexpensive. They arrived with batteries insitu and once the tiny dongle was in my laptop I was set up again.

I checked the other mouse was working too.

The dongles are so small you can leave them in the laptop when you pack it up and put it in its bag.

My previous mice have nearly all been Logitek. The purple one and its brother - the black one that drowned had bigger dongles -you slid the dongle in the groove under the mouse and it automatically turned the mouse off and kept the dongle safe.

Recently the dongle of the purple one has been sliding itself out of the groove and thus automatically turning the mouse on which leads to finding a dead battery. So I knew a new mouse was on the cards soon anyway. I just did not think its poor brother would drown.

Incidentally when I opened the packet of the second new mouse I took time to look at the manual and discovered that inside the battery compartment is a space for the dongle to live when not plugged into a laptop or computer. This is really good news for my travelling accessory bag. I just put the laptop in its tight stretchy case and add its power adaptor to the matching accessory bag and leave my desk with the house mouse and other bits behind. Amazing how you forget things if you take them with you all the time. Having two of everything is great.
on 21 April 2015
I don't like it.

My last one was the mouse in the MK300 keyboard/mouse combination. It was great for 3 years - then I lost the scroll-wheel press to orbit function for 3D work.

This one - the wheel feels gritty, and it misses clicks, ie you click on something and it doesn't engage when moving quickly. I've tried it for a week, but I'm swearing more.

Its also a little too small for my liking - not quite as small as the other portable laptop mice, but smaller than previous. I thiought I'd get used to it, but with the other problems, its not worth it.

It works, but its not Logitech's best.

Also - I didn't pick it because it was cheap - I picked it because Logitech and Microsoft have usually been better.
on 6 December 2014
It was great while it worked - about 3 months. Now its completely dead, and under normal circumstances I would return it - but under refunds and returns I see it is no longer eligible for that - its 3 months old - unless I am mistaken faulty items can be returned during their first year - so, about to do battle with amazon, will edit this review when I know what is happening
on 24 January 2014
This is my second attempt at buying a new wireless mouse from Amazon. Prior to buying this one I recently bought the Trust 16536 - mouse and this was a bad experience - see my review of that model.

This Logitech M185 is smaller than the Trust 16536, but not as small as the ones used on laptops. It is lightweight - mainly on account of it only needing the one AA battery. You soon get accustomed to the size and its light weight though.

The main thing for me is that it actually communications very well with the dongle, on a desktop PC with the mouse about 1m away from the rear USB port where the dongle receiver is plugged in. This mouse is effective in use - unlike the Trust 16536 model....
on 3 July 2014
Best mouse for the price on the whole planet. So good, I recently bought three more of them. It has the obvious right-click button and works great on my Mac too. A single battery lasted me for over two months, using it every day for 5 or 6 hours a day. The little USB dongle fits neatly into its own space inside the battery compartment and the width of the mouse is not too wide, so it's easy for anyone to use. Fantastic!
on 5 May 2014
This is the second Logitech M185 I buy - the old one is still going strong, this one is for a friend.
It's accurate, works on almost all surfaces, it fits perfectly in my hand and, unlike all other mice I had, the battery in this one lasts for months. It takes a normal AA battery, a regular one lasts me about 6 to 8 months, a rechargeable one 4 to 6 months. I am an IT professional, so the mouse is in use over 12 hours a day, 7 days a week.