on 13 October 2014
Battlefield Vietnam is a great game. It enables you to play both online and in a singleplayer environment. You also learn as well as having fun with the loading screen having information about the war and the different tactics and weaponry used by each side. You can fight battles that really happened and so learn about the conflict without having to be in the classroom.

The downside is that the graphics are really quite poor. For someone like me who grew up playing the game, it is a small price to play but I would recommend that people buy the newer battlefields or COD's if they want more realistic gameplay.
on 19 September 2013
I bought this for my son. He's played this game over and over. He loves the music on here, too. The graphic are really good. A really great game for the price. I would get this game again. Service great from beginning to end, as always.
on 31 December 2014
Outstanding and quick delivery, good copy of the old school shooter :) thankyou very much! \o/