5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value
This item is excellent value for money, got the first dvd in this pack from somewhere else and it was terrible, so it went back, with this being a double and being cheap I wasn't expecting much but thank goodness it is fine
Published 6 months ago by stokegirl

3.0 out of 5 stars definitely ok
HD is now so good that I can't tell any difference with Blu-ray.
3D is Grossly overrated if this is anything to go by, in my not so humble opinion.
Published 4 months ago by Tightfisted

4.0 out of 5 stars Based on a true story they say, 23 Mar 2013
What can I say. The picture and sound quality on these are excellent. Whether you like the movies or not is a matter of personal opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars harry potter, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Parts 1&2 [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
very good, a bit dark and slow in parts, especially in part one.part 2 more action .Iam glad they completed the ending as in the book as I half expected it to end after Hogwarts was saved and not show the married Harry and Ron.

5.0 out of 5 stars The DVD's arrived the day after I ordered them, fab service, 8 Feb 2013
I had loaned my copies to a friend so these were longed for replacements. The speed of delivery was amazing and my withdrawal symptoms have faded as I can once again enjoy the entire set at least once a week.
Sherrell Martin

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Qualty, 29 Dec 2012
I brought these DVD's as a Christmas gift for my husband. He found the quality was excellent he was delighted.

2.0 out of 5 stars Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2, 18 Aug 2013
I chose this rating because I have read all of the Harry Potter books and in the last book, the movie is nowhere near what the book reads. In fact, there are lots of important things taken out and a lot of rubbish things, not relevant, put in.
I especially disliked the ending of the movie as it did not represent what happened in the book.
I would not recommend this product to anyone.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing 3D effects, 22 Mar 2014
I love al HP films so was really excited when Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows parts 1 and 2 were on sale in 3D. However, I was really disappointed in the 3D quality of these two editions, especially part 1. If any of you out there are thinking of buying it in 3D then DON'T. The 3D was awful! It was very blurred like they hadn't quite managed to collaborate it properly in 3D. I had a headache by the time I'd finished watching it. I honestly thought they had both been filmed in 3D but this first one was just a very badly done conversion. :( I will watch them again but just the 2D blue ray versions which came with the boxed set.

1.0 out of 5 stars dvd, 22 Feb 2014
should have brought the dearer ones these were very dark and edited going to charity shop on next visit will buy better next time

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 films in one - brilliant value for money!, 30 Jan 2014
These were the only 2 HP films I hadn't managed to see so when I found them both in one box for a bargain price I had to have them. Both DVDs were in excellent condition and of just the same quality as if I'd bought them individually. As a long term HP fan I really enjoyed both films...I was just sad at the end that there wouldn't be any more to watch! I think it was a great idea to put parts 1 & 2 together because once you've seen Part 1 you immediately want to watch Part 2 and you can! To anyone else still needing to view these final 2 films...don't hesitate, buy this!!

2.0 out of 5 stars horrible quality, 4 Jan 2014
Great to have both films together but you get what you pay for.

The quality (on a 40" samsung smart tv) was VERY grainy and there was a lot of lag for fast paced sections, so much that it felt as though you were struggling to focus which made it quite a chore to watch.

We ended up stopping the dvd 20 minutes in and getting hold of another copy elsewhere.

I wouldn't recommend this set.

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeps asking for input, 21 Dec 2013
G. Hutchinson (My house) - See all my reviews
Well OK.
Bought this to finish off the series - which I saw in the cinema. Still in the packet and yet to see. Only posting here because the system is asking for some input - sad system! I do give reviews so I will do so again once I opened this and tried it.

Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Parts 1&2 [DVD] [2011]