5.0 out of 5 stars 2700mAh of awesomeness, 1 Feb 2014
This review is from: Maha-Powerex 2700mAh 1.2V AA NiMH Rechargeable Batteries (Accessory)
I've been using MAHA Powerex products for a while now, I own both a MAHA C-9000 and a MAHA C808S chargers and have three sets of 4 of these babies for my Nikon SB-700 Speedlight. Once in a while, I charge them with the "break-in" function on the C-9000 and one set is already 3 years old whilst the other two I just got at the moment, but the capacity shown by the C9000 on all of them is very close to the advertised 2700mAh.

Great product, 5/5.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better with every use, 3 May 2014
At first, these batteries work just like anything else. Amazon Basics, for example, or Eneloop. But after 5 or 6 recharges they beat anything. I am using them mainly for a gaming mouse, and where Amazon/Eneloop holds 3 days, these hold whole 5. I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent long lasting following charge, on my SLR camera, 16 Mar 2014
annie (North East England) - See all my reviews
Box makes them easy to transport and store when not in use. Would recommend them for photography to friends and family